Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

This is not the first time abhira has been humiliated and thrown out , and this won't be the last .

It's a new normal for her and for us , ye sab chalta rehta hai in yrkkh verse..we were just through the prenup agreement after which abhira was hell bent to get dadisa dance on her sangeet ..so I'm expecting in another 4-5 episodes or less , they will continue with mehndi/ haldi with normal naach gaana routine , I don't need to mention back to ma and family jaap. And everything will be forgotten when abhiman have a piya bawri moment . smiley39Chemistry ke aage toh sab fail hai hai na?

Anyways, abhira was in such a shock ke she didn't ask Manish bhai haan ? Kya ? Kahan leke jaa rahe ho , with what haq ? Abhira went to ruhis maayka when ruhi has been possibly plotting these fake reports ?smiley39

Arman can say anything, but he can't do anything when his family is adamant isn't that how it goes everytime ? Kya Naya hai ?

Beti ke papa cardboard cutout banke kis corner mei the aaj?🤣 baaki I'll be bk once I watch the epi

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh Armaan itnaaaaaa jyada dukhi hai ki he has kinda momentarily overlooked Abhira’s dukh.

Bro, according to reports woh maa nahi ban sakti. Tu ban sakta hai baap.

lol… but I think his problem is he wants Abhira and I don’t think he has any confusions about that in his head. He only wants some time to process all the revelations. I didn’t feel even for a moment he considered breaking up with Abhira.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira should never go back to these people.Better to be orphan like your father than these having these type of families.He was a happy soul even the time he was alone.

Let say if this were Ru reports that she can never become mother would the reaction of poddars be same? 🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

He won’t breakup with her for this reason. Infact Abhira might refuse but he won’t. Now the kidnapping drama is up next.

He won’t breakup with her for this reason. Infact Abhira might refuse but he won’t. Now the kidnapping drama is up next.

do you think ArSa kidnapping by Ru is true?😳

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhira should never go back to these people.Better to be orphan like your father than these having these type of families.He was a happy soul even the time he was alone.

Aur kya.. By coming in contact with Udaipur walas his life became hellsmiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold I don’t think she has to call her maa just because she will be her MIL🙂 ……. But yeah Ab genuinely consider V maa figure and today she was a let down so I am strongly against Ab calling her maa again.

I don’t care what she calls her. I know she will call her maa 🙂

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

do you think ArSa kidnapping by Ru is true?😳

You mean pakdua shaadi along with sambhog??? smiley29

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I don’t care what she calls her. I know she will call her maa 🙂

Vidya uski Maa hai aur Maa apne bachon ko kuch bhi keh sakti hai - Anupamaa