Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Armaan denies knowing about report. Mehendi rasam is on. Ruhi places Abhiras reports in a way that V comes across it. Manisha is consoling Abhira and saying she should be careful to avoid any gadbad that can ruin the shaadi prep. Manisha is about to write Armaans name on her hand. Armaan is stressed and is in tears. Sanjay and Kaveri are noticing Abhimaan look stressed. V stops the naam being written on her hand and pulls Abhira away harshly.

Abhira is shocked by Vs actions. And bechaari she is stunned by all the talk about her test results. She says she cant give her son the "khushi" he deserves and declares Abhira maa nahi ban sakti. Kaveri looks shocked too. Armaan looks at Ruhi in anger and she nods No as if to say she didnt give report to V

Abhira is about to faint. And Armaan says- who gave you report. I didnt want this to come out in this manner. V confronts Armaan and he says it is her confidential medical report and no one had the haq to know this before Abhira herself and he says V has been really insensitive delcaring this so casually in public

V is like- I know you always wanted your own children. And Abhira cant give you this khushi.

Armaan says- this matter is private to us and we will figure out how to handle this matter after shaadi.

Kaveri is like what shaadi. Shaadi is to settle and have family. there is no faayda to shaadi

Armaan is like shaadi is for pyaar, not for faayda.

Kaveri says bahu ki biggest responsibility is maa banna and so she cant be bahu.

Armaan speaks up for her saying- I wont leave Abhira no matter your zidd of constantly being angry with her.

Kaveri asks- what about your sapna of having your own kids. And says are you gonna forget your sapna for this ladki. and she says your dil will be khaali chukaoing keemat of loving this girl. and she says V is step mom without explicitly saying so. she says you may adopt a kid but that child will have a difficult life just like you did. Kaveri says if you marry Abhira, you will never meet your own khoon and your jigar ka tukda. Armaan is silent and leaves Abhiras hand and Abhira registers that and watches his reaction. She herself is hurting.

MG says marriage is not for kids alone. its also for companionship and she will be acchi bahu. Sanjay crassly says she is sadak seh uthi bin maa baap ki musibat and now she has kami and she is not laayak to have a family. dont put this bojh on us. MG almost slaps Sanjay. But he holds MGs hand. Sanjay says Abhira is infertile- face facts

Abhira hears all this and collapses on her knees. Armaan seh pehle, MG reaches her and wipes her tears and says these people are not worthy of it. these guys are stone hearted and he takes her away. He says you cant stay in this house where you get only zillat. He starts dragging Abhira away and Abhira looks at Armaan and no words are said. She is too shocked to react and before she can hold onto him, V holds Armaan back.

In the entire drama, Abhira didnt say one word. She was just stunned. Sam has beautifully potrayed the shock of this news.

Chorus gang Rohit and chacha-chachi, M all look disturbed

Abhira is simply looking at her mehendi and in tears . MG and Surekha look sad to see her state. She is having FBs of how the situation went from happiness to this grief. On the way a beggar with child knocks the door and Abhira is emotional seeing child. She offers her ear-rings but MG gives his wallet to Abhira to give the woman some cash.

Armaan is grieving all alone and V goes to him. He turns away and doesnt want to speak to her. V does nautanki saying I know you are angry I stopped mehendi. says I will fight with you also for your khushi. She says Kaveri was right- khoon ka rishta is special and dil ka rishta requires a lot of effort. Rohit is watching V and Armaan convo. V says Rohit feels pyaar par haq hai but you feel its ehsaan. V says if you had to adopt a kid, that child will go through what you did. she says pyaar is not enough for a rishtaa to sustain. she says you will have darkness in life if you never have kid. you cant be happy if you ruin your biggest sapna . Rohit comes and says can you give Armaan some time and space and let the 2 of them make their own decision and dont impose on them. He makes Vidya leave.

Armaan thinks- what to do- one taraf sapna and dusri taraf pyaar

Precap- Abhira with Aksharas guitar thinking- do I not deserve pyaar, parivaar. Abhimaan video call where Armaan says lets talk face to face and Abhira says kya bacha hai baat karne and Armaan grimly telling family- Abhira refused shaadi. And Ruhi the %^&$@@ smiling at this announcement

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago

Being a women herself I expect some empathy towards a young girl starting a family. But Vidya is and was a huge let downsmiley7

Pinecone thumbnail

RoPu and Sam were both really good but imo Sam ate and left no crumbs. She was superlative.

She got no dialogues but she was SO good that I was in tears watching her

The way the life and happiness was sucked out of her in seconds- it was beautifully potrayed by her. It was a seamless transition from confusion to plain disbelief and grief.

Take a bow girl!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Being a women herself I expect some empathy towards a young girl starting a family. But Vidya is and was a huge let downsmiley7

she was pathetic.

I wish someone would tell her that Armaan has felt sautela because he was made to feel that way by her and Kaveri.

Pinecone thumbnail

V didnt have bare minimum decency to discuss this sensitive matter in private

I am so glad Armaan called it out as being unacceptable that she would divulge Abhiras reports to all before Abhira even knew about it.

And the way her impulse is to cancel everything rather than ask for a second opinion, for treatment options etc shows just how stupid and pathetic she is

Clearly she is only doing dhong herself. Kaveri, Sanjay seh toh expected tha but V being this way was not expected. she should at the very least consider that there may be some treatments or maybe reports arent accurate.

Itni badi baat, aise hi maan lenge without even a second opinion. hadh of BS.

Ghatiya aurat

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Adopted kids grow up perfectly happy when they are adopted by normal families and not asmaan of toxins like kaveri poddar smiley11

Like she calls armaan ganda khoon, so what will his biological child even supposed supposed to be to her smiley8

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

"beti hai, chinta toh hogi" my a**! i can never ever forgive vidya even if abhira does in the future, i will not.

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 days ago

I was so craving to punch that Ruhi in her facesmiley7 disgusting human……. Besharam was smiling when KP said shaadi nahi ho sakti🤬

So from the precap should we assume Swarna didn’t create much drama?😐

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i cannot stand ruhi anymore. i've been able to tolerate her up till now. istg if she isn't exposed after this, then i will quit the show. i am so tired of her nonsense. i hope she rots in hell. doesn't deserve to be called a woman.