Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Exactly 💯

In all this I feel absolutely bad for Rohit.

Abhimaan are still wary. They will go ahead with this but they have been way too burnt to trust Kaveri blindly now.

But Rohit 😅

He will now think all is well because Ruhi is going to pretend fully. And Dadi Sa brought that musibat for him. From now on whatever happens to Rohit is Kaveri Podder's Karma.

there is a reason for his entry. So i can wait for till what level they churn him or throw him out for blames on leads. 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ab bhaisaab ko poddar house chalega I mean ..Arman sa , all that big talk about peace of mind etc etc is flushed already ?smiley39 You joined abhira league today so from tomorrow you're also the target.

History has it..whenever armansa threatened to move out , law firm or ph, it worked . Pehle kar lete toh atrangi nautanki na dekhni padti.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am still not convinced She is ready to give Abhira a chance with no ulterior motives.I loved Abhira Armaan's expressions when dadi talk about ladder .I wanted to see Armaan's expressions when she said Armaan just come house to sleep.They dint show that

Anyway I am proud of my Rooh Baby still having Ummeed.Bohot strong hain Rooh Babysmiley37

She knows Armaan anyway will marry Abhira , he also bought the house , so she will anyway lose Armaan n her ego ,but smartly turned everything into her favour by agreeing for the marriage. Also she wants Armaan in the firm ,help her nikamma potha. And she is also observing psycho Ruhi n her obsession. But She won’t plot n plan anything against AA to separate them.

Duniya karham ho sakthi hai uss pagal ki umeed nahi. Keeping that Psycho in the house will only ruin her fav potha’s life .

Dadi seems to be a don when she was young😎 she have all the info except that Armaan is her Khoon n Her fav doormat is still lusting on her jeth

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

exactly Kaveri still lacks the realisation.. she treated an young orphan so cruelly .., throwing her out in the street .. abhira had done no crime as such Charu’s love life was scuttled she was forgiven ..

But she cruelly arranged Armaan’s marriage with Ruhi .

Armaan and Abhira had a paper marriage.. they were not living in sin ..

Kaveri is an unlikeable character … she really wants puppets around her .. and it is strange because all of the family is directly related to her

Armaan might be illegitimate but he still carries her blood .

Sanjay Bansal was justified in having grievances as Abhira messed with krish n Charu’s life and career .. but why did Kaveri

Armaan is not illegitimate. He’s legitimate..his father married his Mother shivani first. When he married vidya he was already married to shivani and had Armaan. Vidya said this in one episode..’So he committed bigamy…unless kaveri arranged his divorce before he married vidya..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She knows Armaan anyway will marry Abhira , he also bought the house , so she will anyway lose Armaan n her ego ,but smartly turned everything into her favour by agreeing for the marriage. Also she wants Armaan in the firm ,help her nikamma potha. And she is also observing psycho Ruhi n her obsession. But She won’t plot n plan anything against AA to separate them.

Duniya karham ho sakthi hai uss pagal ki umeed nahi. Keeping that Psycho in the house will only ruin her fav potha’s life .

Dadi seems to be a don when she was young😎 she have all the info except that Armaan is her Khoon n Her fav doormat is still lusting on her jeth

abhira already lived in podaars house as armaans wife..and everybody likes her now..and dadisa hasn’t tried to break them up..since they got back together..she just refused to give permission for them,to marry..but now she has. Dadisa is a hypocrite and two faced like how abhira used to say 😂..sometimes Armaan is her pota and must listen to her..and other times he’s Ganda khoon..then today she says how can he leave the house and his family 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Why was Manish goenka and surekha at podaars house..they served no purpose being in yesterday and today’s episode 🤷🏻‍♀️..they could have been left out..because they had nothing to do..unless they’re witnesses to kaveris decision..in case she changes her mind tomorrow 😂

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Here is an OS from my side:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359739?ri=6&rv=5755

Do enjoy :)