Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

If they wanted to keep 1% of the suspense intact in the entire kidnapping drama, the least they could have done is not to release such detailed bts.What was the purpose of that worried expression, holding the suspense by not showing Kv when she entered the roomsmiley44

They suck at build up and execution of everything smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kaash Abhira ka nose blocked hota and woh kaveri ko kidnapper maan k ek laath marti smiley42

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Nah. Mental illness is too convenient an option. She should suffer and die a painful death all alone.

Earlier I had some sympathy for her but now her pagalpanti beyond limits is just getting on my nerves.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi is shown tooooo desperate and unhinged. Which is making me think she will get exposed and then white washed with her mental illness.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What was this range of fake concern emotions on KP's face when Vidya tells her Abhira is missing smiley37 taking the kidnap drama seriously eh smiley44

I had the exact same reaction - like what or why was thatsmiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay kaveri was talking about a ladder sitting outside the house. SO DOES ABHIRA USE IT TO ENTER ARMAAN'S ROOM. smiley22

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I had the exact same reaction - like what or why was thatsmiley44

They should have honestly made KP make the call and tell everyone she has stopped Abhira and asked everyone to return home! What was even the point of this blindfold and tie up etc smiley44smiley7

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rishton ke aasmaan mein mausam badalte rehthe hai..

This was a good linesmiley1

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi is shown tooooo desperate and unhinged. Which is making me think she will get exposed and then white washed with her mental illness.

Expose tho hona hi hai but not until they've milked every bit of her everlasting umeed.. smiley44

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Now I want ruhi to exceed all boundaries for her ummeed, sneha ka ff copy kr lo dkp walo jahan ruhi apne manzil ko pane ke liye manish ko mar deti hai.

This will be a great progression for a show which started by glorifying each and every rishta in a joint family and will end with a lunatic par poti murdering her great grand father in order to hasilofy her manzilsmiley41

Disclaimer- I am mad because of this current ruhi track, so please pardon me if my post doesn't make any sensesmiley37

lmao smiley36 girl this is open forum…. And Ru ki bashing will accept happily smiley41…… and no doubt this delulu can even kill someone she is crazysmiley7