Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waqt bhi hai aur mauka bhi.. gunjaayish bhi hai aur umeed bhi smiley37smiley37smiley37

I swear is ladki ka KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA smiley44smiley44smiley44

sab echoed words hi puski, baithegi dekhte dekhte she is just diversion like her mom said before ak shadi e ahadi kabhi hone nahi dungi but she did accident and later ghatbandhan 😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arreee.. you forgot. "Ruhi's manipulation traps Rohit, pulling him into a deeper web of deceit".

Ab Rohit kya hi kare bechara.. smiley29

I am convinced that IF articles are written by mirror k andar waali ruhi

So dadisa didnt accept Ab instantly and she did clarify that it will be time consuming process. I like that so it would be less cringe and shock when dadisa and Ab will be loggerheads😐
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have they started trolling Ruhi now with the use of UMEED

UMEED hai, abhi bhi UMEED hai.. UMEED hai.. UMEED haismiley3

Arreee.. you forgot. "Ruhi's manipulation traps Rohit, pulling him into a deeper web of deceit".

Ab Rohit kya hi kare bechara.. smiley29

all articles made on bytes it seems with their own khichdi added
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

True.. she behaves as if Armaan is her husband and is having extra marital affair with Abhira & she is waiting for him to come back to senses, realise his mistake and come back to her.. She is married and fooling her husband and others to stay in that house.. I even saw a reel saying why is Roohi the one always to get hurt.. may be because she is immoral.. it is a pity to see people sympathising with her.. I feel she deserves to rot alone.. but they can show her getting treatment and repent for her mistakes and stay away from Armaan.. then she might deserve a chance..

Nah. Mental illness is too convenient an option. She should suffer and die a painful death all alone.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Have they started trolling Ruhi now with the use of UMEED

UMEED hai, abhi bhi UMEED hai.. UMEED hai.. UMEED haismiley3

haasil too my ears 👂 se khoon 😂

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Oh man I am so disgusted with this delulu Ru, I mean kaunsa dora pada hai…… itna dumba** kaun hota hai?🙄……. Umeed hai abhi bhi umeed hai my foot🤮

Now I want ruhi to exceed all boundaries for her ummeed, sneha ka ff copy kr lo dkp walo jahan ruhi apne manzil ko pane ke liye manish ko mar deti hai.

This will be a great progression for a show which started by glorifying each and every rishta in a joint family and will end with a lunatic par poti murdering her great grand father in order to hasilofy her manzilsmiley41

Disclaimer- I am mad because of this current ruhi track, so please pardon me if my post doesn't make any sensesmiley37

For a change today I liked KP's lecture. Felt like initial days Kaveri is back🥲🙏🙏..

And Rooh Baba keliye kya kahu mein???? Somebody pls take her away from Poddar house.. What she needs is professional help. At this rate she can even physically harm Abhira🤐🤐🤐

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

If they wanted to keep 1% of the suspense intact in the entire kidnapping drama, the least they could have done is not to release such detailed bts.What was the purpose of that worried expression, holding the suspense by not showing Kv when she entered the roomsmiley44

I second there was no excitement/ suspense while watching and KP expressing shock concern was out of place.
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago