Posted: 26 days ago

https://x.com/dilxoxoeditsx/status/1826069880040468488
this was one of the best parts of the episode! such a majnumaan dear god 😭

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, why show the home alone prep if you cannot actually execute it smiley29

Madhav to father ke naam pe toh already dabba hai...Aaj toh police ke naam pe bhi smiley44..Ek police officer ke ghar mall jaise aise hi chal aathe hai thieves and kisi ko khaano khabar hi nahi smiley39

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i can't believe we went from ruhi and abhira celebrating such a sacred holiday to this utter nonsense. there was no need to see rakhi tying scene between them if this is what was going to be shown. i'm even more pissed at the makers for doing that.

At this point they are crossing the red line. It feels like watching any random naagin series episode rather than watching rishta. Why can't they simply end the show and show all this nonsense in any other showsmiley7

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But again her die heart fans will come today defending her by saying whatever she does is good for the familysmiley37

Matlab sharm bhi nhi aata, khud bhi ruhi jaise downright delusional ho gye hainsmiley36

Actually there is a defence.. She was under intoxication.. But aise bhi kehte hain logon ki true intentions unki intoxicated state mein hi baahar aati hain. Just bcz they already revealed it ie forever lusting after her BIL, its nothing surprising for us🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Is it possible dadisa herself has send those thieves in order to insult abhira? I can't digest it that within a day this vile buddhi has turned to be a saint. She is definitely planning and plotting something else. This shaadi is definitely not going to happen.

At this point they are crossing the red line. It feels like watching any random naagin series episode rather than watching rishta. Why can't they simply end the show and show all this nonsense in any other showsmiley7

Yes I agree. Dkp now you have stoop this low….. toh bride swap karke, Ar toh behoos karke SR bhi jheth ke saath dikhado🤮

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Exactly even after Ruhi being left at altar they could have wrapped this lobee triangle crap, showing her gracefully accepting that he is just not into her rather I feel I am waiting crazy ex girlfriend lol.

They could have easily open the new drama of IR now with redeemed Ruhi and Better version of Goenka but what we have is stressed and worried Abhira at her own wedding.

Bechari usko bhi hallucinations aa rhe h gharwalo ke😪

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Those who watched Lost, were there such scenes there or they are going much lower with Ruhi.

Edited by Solitudelover - 26 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is it possible dadisa herself has send those thieves in order to insult abhira? I can't digest it that within a day this vile buddhi has turned to be a saint. She is definitely planning and plotting something else. This shaadi is definitely not going to happen.

I do not think so. As per kaveri's monologues, she wants the wedding the happen, not for armaan but her beloved rohit.

Wedding will get stalled yes, most I guess cause of abhira-akshu revelation. Cause they have to make manish goenka do the kanyadaan smiley39

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Don dadisa is unpredictable lol. Although if it's another person then Ruhi who got the ring then it would be interesting because Ruhi is most predictable candidate.