Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I will also be not surprised if she is found spiking armaan's drink and made him do a ONE!!! But her fans who get after abhira's life for every single tiny fault just cannot see their ruh is no longer that little cute sunshine but has turned out to be a perverted women lusting around her BIL day and night.

Child Roohi has nothing to do with this adult version. Period🙏

Child Ruhi was immensely loved by people irrespective of their fandoms. But in this adult version there is absolutely nothing to root for.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Is it possible dadisa herself has send those thieves in order to insult abhira? I can't digest it that within a day this vile buddhi has turned to be a saint. She is definitely planning and plotting something else. This shaadi is definitely not going to happen.

Subah ring gayab ke peeche bhi shayad dadi hone ke chance hai(like kidnapping mazak )becoz sabko Ruhi pe shak hai so unpredictable honekeliye smiley44

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Meanwhile she also committed crime of theft of freaking 1 Crore ...like 🤢

did they show ruhi stole ring today or in fb it comes. 🤣

Originally posted by: Docworld

Child Ruhi was immensely loved by people irrespective of their fandoms. But in this adult version there is absolutely nothing to root for.

Exactly, it's pathetic to see how much they degraded arohi-neil's unicorn child's character just for the sake of trp. I understand she is delusional but atleast don't ruin her character to such filth.

Seriously way to ruin a wedding for audience. Bride is always stressed 😫 and sister in law having atrangi day dreaming of brother in law while her husband is right there. How is it such a hard concept of grasp, brother of your husband is your brother 🤔. It was so disgusting.

only when the person dreaming is a mental 🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

I have always made it clear in my head since the leap that Child Roohi and Adult Roohi are two separate humans. Adult Roohi is a sasti copy of Pakhi Didi which is why she is so pathetic.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is sirat kk natin continuing her legacy that way 🤣🤣

Man I still can’t unsee it. So gross 🤢. No disclaimer no warning bas chipka diya cringe in between🙄
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope that this ring chori track doesn't end with V, Manisha or Armaan losing trust in her or finding her irresponsible etc.

I hope that Armaan realizes that Abhira is childlike and impulsive but never careless and reckless.

Hoping for the best 🤞

Its upsetting enough to see Abhira sad and stressed on her sagai day. If she feels like she's let down her Armaamsa she's gonna be so bummed.

Its very telling that she's imagining Armaan saying he is disappointed in her, when she's in front of armed thieves. And she's so cognizant of not worrying him because it seems like she is always going to him with gadbads. So she didn't even tell him about the chors who came to attack:(

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

did they show ruhi stole ring today or in fb it comes. 🤣

Actually not so maybe there is some suspense, I want it to be someone else so that there could be drama, but Ruru is perfect candidate for now.

Aaj bahut bajne wali h uski 🤣🤣

That was so disgusting. Rather then just the character I am pissed at writers, like why are they ruining the show and wedding this way.

They could have easily wrap this crap but no just for Trp and shock factor they are lowering the standards everyday. New ways to disappoint audience.

will she be exposed easily she entered her own pit let her be dumped in it