Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Aug 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 25 days ago

Yrkkh

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum

Episode begins with Abhura discovering that the diamond ring is missing . She Che ka all the dorms n windows which are tightly shut , she wonders how could the ring be stolen when no one broke in.
FB s end is shown how Ruhi was watching g her when she was fighting off the thieves . How she watched Abhira fell asleep with the ring under her pillow . She then sneaked in a stipe the ring . FB ends .

Ruhi admires the ring n mutters to herself that she will never a,low Abhira ti marry Raman and will disrupt the engagement , she will prove to Daadi sa that Abhir failed to secure the ring is unfit as bahu.

Abhira is very upset n is seen crying , she sinks to the floor and blames herself , wallows in grief at her failure. She wonders how she will face the Poddar family now.
Armaan is worried for aabhira and comes to meet her , on the way he over hears Daadi sa telling Vidya and Manish a that Abhira will be denied khandaani kangans . Abhura is uoset hearing this . So is Armaan , Abhira watches the argument from far and Armaan argues , explains n tries to convince Daadi sa . But she remains admanst n declares Abhira is not fit to receive these khandaadi kangans , Arman feels bad for Abhira , so does Vidya and Manisha, Daadi sa asks them to proceed the sagayi ritual without the kangans . Vidya then declares that the sagayi ceremony will proceed as per rituals and Daadi sa might not give her kangans but a Saas will give Bahu her kangans , Vidya shows her heavy Kangans . Armaan and Abhira get emotional .

Ruhi watches from afar n gets jealous .

Armaan and Vidya come tk meet Abhira . They find her looking upset. They are concerned and ask her the reason Abhura tries to tell them but hesitates n is unable tk break the news if the lost ring . Vidya asks her tk hand the ring but Abhura stammers and remains silent . Vidya is called off by Manisha and she leaves in a hurry to complete all the arrangements Asks Abhira to get the ring and get ready for the engagement ceremony . Armaan tries to probe Abhira , but she fails to inform Armaan as she will be very disappointed she lost such an important thing .Armaan leaves asking her tk get ready for their engagement , he shares his happiness with her but she remains upset .

In the kitchen Ruhi has hidden the ring inside the pressure cooker , she has a clash with Manisha. Manisha wants tk prepare Khichdi for Ayran while Ruhi offers to clock the Khichdi n refuses to give Chachi the cooker . They have a scuffle over the pressure cooker , the thing falls and other stuff too fall n scatter on the floor. Ruhi is very worried , she reassures Chachi that she will clean up and cook Khichdi too. Frustrated and annoyed Vidya and Manisha leave . Ruhi Fira tically searches the diamond ring n finally gets hold of it , she vouches to put Abhira in bad light before the entire family n friends .

The chorus gang catch hold of Armaan as he is rushing tk his room to get ready . They demand a practice session of his proposal to Abhira bhaabhi and offering her the ring , Armaan refuses but after much persistence persuasion he shows them how he will go down on one knee before Abhira and propose to ehr in much romantic manner n offer her the ring n seek her hand in marriage l the chorus gang is floored n get emotional, they are sure Abhira bhaabhi will melt like chocolate.
kiara and Vidya are seen getting the dress n accessories ready for Abhira . Daadi sa taunts her an reminds of the class difference between them n Abhira and that she should dress appropriately. Diya feels hurt but agrees .

Vidya and Kiara reach Abhura’s room n find her very upset and the room in disarray , pillows torn n the contents scattered all over the room . They are appalled n question her . Abhira appears all the more upset and wonders what to teller them. Kiara shares how she was troubled by Mice infestation. She assures she wil, call the pest control the next day , they get busy with getting Abhira ready. Abhura makes emotional excuses for not handing the ring to Vidya and Vidya understands her emotions

Precap

Abhura tries to tell Armana about the lost ring . She hesitates.

At the sagayi Armaan gives Maa the ring n asks her tk proceed with sagayi, Ruhi is shocked tk see identical ring , she holds the original in her hand n realises Armaan had given Vidya a fake ring .

Note:Only Gen#4 characters b were shown in the episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 25 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

blurb photo agaya. Abhira looks so upset :(

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira breaks down in tears when Armaan's engagement ring mysteriously disappears. Elsewhere, Armaan challenges Kaveri's decision, fighting for Abhira's rights

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

seeing abhira's anxiety gave me anxiety. it hurts a lot to see anyone like that bc i know exactly what that feeling is like. no one, especially the soon to be bride, should be feeling this way on their engagement day. i couldn't watch abhira like this hence i FF'd most of the episode. stupid selfish disgusting ruhi. when will she be exposed for all of this?! i am getting more and more annoyed each day with this stupid as storyline of hers. the makers need to really stop with her nonsense.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi 😑

Ye chor machaye shor.

Behen gen 2 ya 3 nhi h jahaa Goenka Ameer the, you can't stole 1 cr ring now.

Cooker fight between chachisa and Ruru baby 🀣🀣 with Armaan ring in it .

And seriously why is ruhi roaming around with ring in the hand like keep it in a safe spot. She is such a disappointment atleast be a decent theif. Chor biradari ain't gonna accept her.πŸ˜’

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 25 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

seeing abhira's anxiety gave me anxiety. it hurts a lot to see anyone like that bc i know exactly what that feeling is like. no one, especially the soon to be bride, should be feeling this way on their engagement day. i couldn't watch abhira like this hence i FF'd most of the episode. stupid selfish disgusting ruhi. when will she be exposed for all of this?! i am getting more and more annoyed each day with this stupid as storyline of hers. the makers need to really stop with her nonsense.

Bechari ka itna important day ruin kr diya πŸ™„

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Bechari ka itna important day ruin kr diya πŸ™„

Please can any poddars or Goenkas expose this naagin chuhi. 😑😑😑😑

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I really don’t feel like watching the episode can someone give an written update

I could literally hear ring in cooker when Ru and chachi were fighting. Cmon how can they miss that. πŸ˜†

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I really don’t feel like watching the episode can someone give an written update