Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

I was expecting some comic elements, Ab ne home alone style me prep ki thi….. woh bhi nahi mila😌

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sam is so good in that breakdown scene after thieves leave. She made me tear up. because you can feel how much this means to her. its not a small thing. she is treating this as her first big zimmedari and the fact that she wakes up happily on her sagai day and then has to face the reality of missing ring is SO upsetting.

I really hope that Armaan trusts that Abhira would never be so irresponsible and helps her to locate the real thief and hopefully he unearths that Ruhi is the criminal,

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I was expecting some comic elements, Ab ne home alone style me prep ki thi….. woh bhi nahi mila😌

ya it defeats the purpose of showing all that :(

Pinecone thumbnail

lets hope that there is some purpose. if Ruhi got hurt by all of Abhiras' taam jhaam arrangements then maybe she will have a nishaan on her due to the injury and she can be traced as the culprit.

I would like Abhimaan to team up and locate Ruhi as culprit.

Ab kya ruhi SR bhi Ar ko imagine karke manayegi with Ro? Like seriously dkp dont you dare to😡

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lets hope that there is some purpose. if Ruhi got hurt by all of Abhiras' taam jhaam arrangements then maybe she will have a nishaan on her due to the injury and she can be traced as the culprit.

I would like Abhimaan to team up and locate Ruhi as culprit.

Maybe Ab will find out its Ru but not Ar. That expose would be too early.

Everything about this woman Ruhi is puke worthy 🤐🤐🤐... Girl its ur BIL.. Have some shame.. Makers pls stop it🙏🙏.. Killing the essence of entire epi🙄

Ring to pakka chori huyi hain.. At this moment there is no better candidate other than Ruhi for it.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i understand dadisa's stance on responsibility, but i don't agree on it being about taking care of such an insanely expensive ring. abhira is alone in the outhouse of all places where there is no safe, locker or even a locking cupboard. it is straight up common sense to keep it in something that locks or has a passcode. abhira shouldn't be dealing with so much stress and anxiety on her engagement day. i'm sorry but this whole ring sequence is dumb as heck.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Last time when Roohi Armaan wedding preparations were going on, we got dream sequences with Abhira and Armaan.. So this time we will get dream sequences with Roohi?? Makers, If she is kept for drama, don’t make it too cringey… If you want people to like her, don’t make her do cheap & immoral stuff and give her a likeable character.,Why unnecessary screen space for that irritating character?? Now, it is like makers are getting sadistic pleasure by punishing viewers with such dream sequences of Roohi and showing Abhira too stressed and not suffering in each ritual.. Please make the show enjoyable and interesting…

Ab kya ruhi SR bhi Ar ko imagine karke manayegi with Ro? Like seriously dkp dont you dare to😡

I wont be surprised if she does so🤬🤬🤬