Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Best moment for me in the episode was the Karan- Arjun moment, it was well shot😊

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Manisha is, is like to Ruhi

a woman is holding a fork to her mouth while sitting at a table with a glass of wine .

She so done with her smiley37

I bet she’s dying to expose her and kick her out smiley37

If she was truly smart then she’d record Roohi plotting and show it to Craperi smiley15

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Phuphu smiley42smiley42 offering to use all his contacts to find the one person he truly loves.. smiley42smiley42

udhar sab ka alag alag plan hi. Vm want ar at home so going for mandir. Fufa kajal helping ar so that he will go away with abhira and firm is his. Rohit has his own plan let ar marry so that ruhi stops her umeed. Dadi has her own plans to keep all at home so accepts abhira for ar. Ruhis plan which a 5 yr old too can say won't work but still running.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly don't hut me, but Rushuram (love this name) ka 7 step plan is more effective to get the Pfam together than bechari Abhira's plans ever were. How cutely end scene main Rohit held Armaan's hand to take him away and Ru was left gaspingsmiley37

Phuphu is only focussed on Abhira and Armaan.. Ruhi baby is catering to other family dynamics as well smiley42smiley42 dono ka plan ekdum opposite of intended consequences laata hai.. smiley9smiley42

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I still can’t believe Ru paro run was not noticed by anyone except MG😳

Rohit was behind he saw it. If he asks she says for phaaaamily and i am bahu 😂😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why are these two so unserious smiley37smiley37

Arguing who is romance ki dushman

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haha nice pun 🤣 Agar bhagne ka itna shauk hai toh inko olympics mein participate karna chaye tha smiley37

nostalgia mandir shadi recreated in different way. 😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I felt the episode would have been better if the mood was kept sober/ serious through, the joyful part felt kind of forced....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I love how their names are so similar smiley36smiley37