Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haha nice pun ๐Ÿคฃ Agar bhagne ka itna shauk hai toh inko olympics mein participate karna chaye tha smiley37

like abhira said when she called armaan a pretty dulhaan, "tumhe pakka first prize milta!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa was ready to use his contacts to search Abhira. Mainey bola tha na, sabse aachey sachhey wahi hain smiley42

Manisha chachi my love keeping Ruhi stressedsmiley37

ruhi ka panic attack started she held it one second bit they showed someone asked na. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MG nicely milking Swarna not being around and defying orders to be there for Abhira Armaan Ki Shaadi smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit didn't even ask why she was in such a hurry or why she was interested in cutting KP's talk smiley39 iska kuch Nahi hosakta!

yes, waise toh Ro hamesha ghode pe sawar rehta hai. Today he didnโ€™t question her or any suspicion ๐Ÿ™„
Ohgod! thumbnail

Waise phuphu instantly leaving to go to the wedding was smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manisha is, is like to Ruhi

a woman is holding a fork to her mouth while sitting at a table with a glass of wine .

She so done with her smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yes, waise toh Ro hamesha ghode pe sawar rehta hai. Today he didnโ€™t question her or any suspicion ๐Ÿ™„

I will ignore it in the pretext that he was too shook by Armaan leaving house.. he probably didn't think Armaan would do that!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Long way to go.. 2.0 isn't getting the expressions of our puffer fish right smiley39 haina?

Of course uski toh baat hi alag thi smiley42

I will ignore it in the pretext that he was too shook by Armaan leaving house.. he probably didn't think Armaan would do that!

correct, today will spare him he behaved good at the end๐Ÿ˜† but phuphusa was the best smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Honestly don't hut me, but Rushuram (love this name) ka 7 step plan is more effective to get the Pfam together than bechari Abhira's plans ever were. How cutely end scene main Rohit held Armaan's hand to take him away and Ru was left gaspingsmiley37