Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I like RuRo as they have good chemistry since their BKAS days but I just cannot take Didi seriously after her umeed nonsense smiley37

Exactly... That too in rishta.. 2 epis nahi lagegi unko vaapis Ru baby ko umeed rani banane meinsmiley36smiley36 Look at Ar now..

Khair chodo... I shd be optimistic smiley31smiley39smiley31

mrigu thumbnail

Chaar din nahi lage makers ko to bring back the old Armaan. Is he suffering from multiple personality disorder or something. He knows she will not go anywhere but this is a bit too much.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As much as I want Ruhi to get exposed, I don’t want the track of Abhira infertility issue is fake created by Ruhi and soon after that Vidya is all lovey dovey with Abhira because she can reproduce. Yuk… that will be basically telling Abhira has no value and Vidya mata never getting called out for the inhumanity because she is a Maa…..

Originally posted by: leafy2022

As much as I want Ruhi to get exposed, I don’t want the track of Abhira infertility issue is fake created by Ruhi and soon after that Vidya is all lovey dovey with Abhira because she can reproduce. Yuk… that will be basically telling Abhira has no value and Vidya mata never getting called out for the inhumanity because she is a Maa…..

As of now that doesnt looks like Ru's kaand . But bcz Ab is Rishta FL, her fertility issues would get magically resolved. Vidya ko kuch karne ki zarrorat nahi padegi, Ab khud usko maaf karengi.. Bcz she is the maa and buzurg people can never be the wrong in DKPverse 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today Manisha was also acting ridiculous

Did she really think Abhimaan would be having SR and thats why they slept late and she came late?! or she did think that they would have kachori party together in these circumstances?

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Frustrated by mata and chuhi behavior. Armaan pe gyssa aa raha hai now he is I'm maa jaap😡😡😡😡

IMG_9375.jpeg
Blah blah blah blah blah

sudhr gayi hi jab tak peth mein bacha na aaayeee aur acharaaa ka truth tak🤪

I like RuRo as they have good chemistry since their BKAS days but I just cannot take Didi seriously after her umeed nonsense smiley37

didi cliff mein punarjanm leli sochlo nahi toh e sugar coat jamega nahi 🤪
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surely a woman as perceptive as Manisha knows that Abhimaan are both incredibly upset

Why would Armaan who was drunk and begging V for maafi, almost leaving home earlier in the day, be ordering special breakfast and all?!

why would she not be able to make out Abhira is lying about eating? she has not eaten dinner or breakfast. and neither has Armaan.

why would she not see that she cant be asking questions in front of Ruhi

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Frustrated by mata and chuhi behavior. Armaan pe gyssa aa raha hai now he is I'm maa jaap😡😡😡😡

ruhi achi ho ya sachi ho ya tuchii ho yahi pyar milegi 🤪