Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Yes for the first time dadisa realized she was wrong about Abhira... And the fact that Sanjay is paraya.... I enjoyed the fact that Sanjay heard this part.... Bravo dadisa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sanjay, Kajal, Manoj are chatting about job offer. Sanjay is pissed. Manoj is amused. Armaan shows up and hears him and says - you are worried that Abhira will take firm to greater heights than you did. He reminds Sanjay of the last time he messed with Abhiras career and had to call a press conference and had to apologize. Armaan tells him- I won every case except the ones against Abhira which were draw. she is talented, sincere and hardworking. Sanjay points out that Abhira being offered job by Kaveri who hated her till yesterday is ridiculous. and how Kaveri didnt discuss the stuff with anyone. That gets Armaan thinking.

Ruhi goes to Abhiras room with kheer. And Abhira is like- what have you mixed in it and says why you being nice ?! what the F do you want. Ruhi says accept the job. Abhira is like why are you interested. Ruhi gives some rubbish explanation pretending to be very concerned. Abhira taunts her that she never asked for advice.

MG and cruella sisters are planning to go surprise Ruhi, Abhira and bring them for pagphera. MG calls Abhira and both girls pretend that everything is normal. Ruhi discloses that Abhira got job offer. then they make excuses to prevent them for coming to visit and taking them for pagphera. Abhira calling them "rasmu" is hilarious. she does badbad and covers up to prevent them from going.Abhira is upset that she disclosed job offer to MG.

cruella sisters and MG realize they are lying. but MG is cool because he thinks they are supporting each other

V goes to Kaveri who is getting nameplate ready for Ab

V questions Kaveri and Kaveri says- I have reasons for doing what I do. I am farsighted. And you are not able to see what I can see due to your anger. V is like - no one understands me - etc etc. Apparently Armaan and Kaveri have betrayed her. V says Armaan will keep family together and his dor is in Abhiras hands. Kaveri is so cruel that she says- he wont have kids so family will be everything to him. V says Rohit is our khoon and he will handle. Kaveri says Rohit is useless at firm and he is a coward who runs from difficulty. Armaan is the one who fights for apney and has the talent to win cases. V is like- ok Armaan is great. But why is Ab getting job. Kaveri says she is very talented and so she should be on our side. She will be khatra if she succeeds and takes Armaan away from PF. Kaveri says she was wrong in her assessment of Abhira and she is actually very good at her job. even in her nascent career she was able to hold her own against Armaan type experienced lawyer. Kaveri says Abhira will make firm successful, feel ehsaanmand to us, keep Armaan attached to firm and family. When V asks about Sanjay- Kaveri says he is jamai not beta and Sanjay Kajal overhear it. Kaveri says he is not doing social service. his career is also shining due to our firm. he has worked for firm and for himself. Kaveri says sautela beta is also apna but jamai is paraya. Kaveri says we need to advance Poddar name, not Bansal name.

Abhira is thinking of Kaveri's old words of not trusting her abilities and Vs shraap and is worried. The letter flies out fo her hand and lands in Armaans . Armaan asks her- Kaveri always had dikkat with you, why is she offering job. Abhira says- I also think so. Armaan says what are you gonna do. Abhira says precap dialogue and asks him what do you think- is it ok for us to work together for our shaadi. He walks off saying- I will support your decision. Abhira is upset to see him closed off despite being near her. The scene is cut super abruptly. Its a huge letdown. Atleast thoda tehraav hona chahiye tha.

Abhira is wondering what to do and sees Manisha and Kiara, Charu talking. Manisha is making kachoris and saying Armaan probably didnt give her any kachoris. they talk about having dreams of career. Abhira overhears and is happy to see Charu and Kiara talk of having their own dreams and aspirations. Its a really nice scene. Manisha looks happy to see the 2 girls want to be finanically independent and work.

V doing puja, almost drops plate and Armaan sambhaloes it and gets accidentally burnt. V instinctively is worried but as soon as she sees Armaan, she walks off. Epi ends with Rohit calling him bhaiya

Precap- new one with ruhi preggers and Abhira being consoled by Armaan

Why is he even not bothered to at least talk properly with Abhira in detail regarding all issues?? This ignorance is quite disturbing now. Dadi's new Abhira- Armaan affection is too much to handle.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

If someone has actually loved Abhira like a parent in that house, it is only manisha chachi. She is always worried about her smiley13smiley27

Originally posted by: abagree

Yes for the first time dadisa realized she was wrong about Abhira... And the fact that Sanjay is paraya.... I enjoyed the fact that Sanjay heard this part.... Bravo dadisa

Mujhe ab sanjay se hi ummeed hai. Wohi koi kaand kare aur Abhira ko is dogle family se dur kare. None of them except Manisha and Krish are trustworthy there.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Why is he even not bothered to at least talk properly with Abhira in detail regarding all issues?? This ignorance is quite disturbing now. Dadi's new Abhira- Armaan affection is too much to handle.

Today dadisa flipped again. Now Ar went from adopted to apna….. taaliya ArSa ka promotion hogaya🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

I'd rather watch Kaveri Vs Sanjay anyday than whatever is up with Vidya maata 🙏🏾

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

If someone has actually loved Abhira like a parent in that house, it is only manisha chachi. She is always worried about her smiley13smiley27

True and today she made kachoris for her because she knew Ar didn’t. How sweet of her ❤️

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today dadisa flipped again. Now Ar went from adopted to apna….. taaliya ArSa ka promotion hogaya🤣

Lekin Armaan sa ka khud ka demotion hote jaa raha haismiley6

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

" Beta sautela he sahi, apna hota hain"

smiley39

This should go on a Tshirt. What a line!

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What I don’t understand yesterday only Ruhi decided to move on and tomorrow she’s pregnant already how ? Rohit to express gadi nikla. I feel like Kaveri poddar is cooking some Kichidi. No hope for Vidhya