Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: checky88

They shuld shoot a song scene in which Kaveri sings to Armaan(sing it in your head to the tune of kabhi tu chaliya lag ya hai )

“Kabhi sautela lagta hai

Kabhi tu apna lagta hai

And then abhira should join in

Kabhi romantic lagta hai

Kabhi tu gone case lagta “ 🙄

Mazaa aa jata… nahi?

Girl I actually sang those lines smiley37 and completed with kabhi tu chaalia laghta haismiley36
mrigu thumbnail

There might be something coming up regarding Sanjay which made Kaveri say paraya and Sanjay hearing it. Otherwise she should have just said that she is thinking about future. Krish is not joining, Manoj and Rohit are useless so she wants Ar Ab in the firm. Yeh sabko paraya banane ka kya obsession hai.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaveri, ruhi, armaan everyone bashing fufasa smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Both Kaveri and Vidya are utterly vile, self centered hags, but watching Kaveri can be so much fun. Like all her strategizing about profitting off armaan and giving abhira the job so that she can be ehsaanmand forever was fun to watch....... And then there was Vidya doing dramatic aarti and i just had to roll my eyes cause of the insufferable acting and vibes.

Those two are both neech that aren't worth calling them women let alone human beings. KP is more fun cause states facts with her cruelty. Vidya is just a disgusting Thing, that likes to play bechari and crying like she did nothing wrong. Armaan please start giving her the treatment you give KP

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jo bhi aata hai phupha ko bajata hai

#JusticeForPhupha

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Kaveri, ruhi, armaan everyone bashing fufasa smiley37smiley37smiley37

they can cut fufa family that way from story
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Both Kaveri and Vidya are utterly vile, self centered hags, but watching Kaveri can be so much fun. Like all her strategizing about profitting off armaan and giving abhira the job so that she can be ehsaanmand forever was fun to watch....... And then there was Vidya doing dramatic aarti and i just had to roll my eyes cause of the insufferable acting and vibes.

Yaar Kaveri is atleast upfront with her vileness or pyaar. Even if she manipulates people, her end goal and priorities are very clear. And Anita ma'am nails her character every freaking time that you both love & hate her character equally

Vidya in the other hand ays victim when she does such vile things and tries to pass it of as if she is entitled to everyone's sympathy that she didn't get her way. Her questions to Kaveri while being valid, still felt annoying coz she wanted someone to hate Abhira & Armaan jitna she does right now for the sole reason that her son chose true love over her fake mamtasmiley44

Also Shruti cannot pull this character off. No matter how hard she tries she looks awful & terrible when she becomes this version of her character

Kamjor dil vale phupha lover aaj ka episode na dekhesmiley28smiley19

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjay Bhansal, beta nahinnnn, damaad hai

yeh hai ttumhare aukad smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change today’s episode was good compare to last few days….. I loved dadisa take on who should represent PF and fufuasa overhearing👏

There was very little of abhimaan today but the episode was not triggering

A few things were cleared that Kaveri has understood the value of Armaan and Abhira in the firm and she has done things accordingly

She is a practical woman.. so long Armaan does not leave the firm .. she’s ok .. she is not bothered about their kids because for her Rohit and Aryan are there . They will have sons who can run her lineages

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago