Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya we need either Abhira in danger or in hospital for him to have his brain short circuited back into working like a normal person instead of a V bhakt who cant see that his "mother" is just a caretaker who has no Fs to give about him or his happiness.

It will be good if armaan ignores abhira in a moment where she needs his help for his MAA... and abhira getting up getting hurt and landing in hospital somehow in a life threatening condition. I don't want abhira to suffer but seems like armaan need a big jolt to snap out...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I'd rather watch Kaveri Vs Sanjay anyday than whatever is up with Vidya maata 🙏🏾

Aaj seeing Sanjay & Kaajal it felt like I was seeing a villian origin story - Ab Phupasa & Buasa will take our badla from Kaveri and bring her to her knees - you go Phuposmiley41

Tanu, aaj toh tere pookie ke koi haters bache hi nahi haismiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj Kaveri was a pukka businesswoman but she broke bechare Phupasa's heart smiley7

He deserves better than her

#justiceforphupasa

Need Poddar bankruptcy ASAP 🤚

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Need Poddar bankruptcy ASAP 🤚

Yup, everyone needs to be out except for chorus gang & Manisha chachi & Manoj (if he supports Ab in the firm) - baaki sab bahar road pe, while Armaan & Abhira in their Ghar (kiraya, apna or even GH - IDC)

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Both Kaveri and Vidya are utterly vile, self centered hags, but watching Kaveri can be so much fun. Like all her strategizing about profitting off armaan and giving abhira the job so that she can be ehsaanmand forever was fun to watch....... And then there was Vidya doing dramatic aarti and i just had to roll my eyes cause of the insufferable acting and vibes.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaveri Poddar said Shirin David GIF

That gawar told Vidya your Rohit and my laadla pota ain't sh*t. Still can't believe he lost that many casessmiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj seeing Sanjay & Kaajal it felt like I was seeing a villian origin story - Ab Phupasa & Buasa will take our badla from Kaveri and bring her to her knees - you go Phuposmiley41

Tanu, aaj toh tere pookie ke koi haters bache hi nahi haismiley36

For a change today’s episode was good compare to last few days….. I loved dadisa take on who should represent PF and fufuasa overhearing👏
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today dadisa flipped again. Now Ar went from adopted to apna….. taaliya ArSa ka promotion hogaya🤣

They shuld shoot a song scene in which Kaveri sings to Armaan(sing it in your head to the tune of kabhi tu chaliya lag ya hai )

“Kabhi sautela lagta hai

Kabhi tu apna lagta hai

And then abhira should join in

Kabhi romantic lagta hai

Kabhi tu gone case lagta hai“ 🙄

Mazaa aa jata… nahi?

Edited by checky88 - a day ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri's ego took a beating today. she was forced to admit that Abhimaan are both valuable assets

She had told Abhira ki she is worthless. didnt want her to work or study. today she is offering her a job at her own firm recognizing how much potential she has to be even better than Armaan.

She had brutally taken away all of Armaans cases, his cabin and handed it to Rohit. She announced that Rohit will lead firm but now she is forced to admit that only Armaan can take the virasat forward and he has to help Rohit win the cases he is losing.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

They shuld shoot a song scene in which Kaveri sings to Armaan(sing it in your head to the tune of kabhi tu chaliya lag ya hai )

“Kabhi sautela lagta hai

Kabhi tu apna lagta hai

And then abhira should join in

Kabhi romantic lagta hai

Kabhi tu gone case lagta “ 🙄

Mazaa aa jata… nahi?

LMAO. iska toh pura antara mukhda should be written.