Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

There was very little of abhimaan today but the episode was not triggering

A few things were cleared that Kaveri has understood the value of Armaan and Abhira in the firm and she has done things accordingly

She is a practical woman.. so long Armaan does not leave the firm .. she’s ok .. she is not bothered about their kids because for her Rohit and Aryan are there . They will have sons who can run her lineages

So Ar Ab will be basically majadoor doing all the hard work and Ro gonna take brownie points smiley39
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I agree Abhira, not even I am able to believe that Didi has changed. How can one believe her after her umeed nonsense. Sahi jawab diya tune.

Ruhi surpassed didi smiley36 That's a big deviation from lost ..didi never accepted samrat while ruhi is now pregnant with rohits child

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want a scene where armaan tells abhira that he understood that why abhira was telling that they need time to adjust with their marriage life before thinking about a child. Acknowledging that he also needs to learn not to let family problems affect their relationship. And they will think about IVF, surrogacy or adoption, when they're ready for that responsibility. 🤔....

Wait, Why I am being stupid? How can I expect dkp to show sane content? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My bad...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they can cut fufa family that way from story

Kaveri is perfectly reading Sanjay Bansal 👏

Sanjay Bansal ne socha tha rohit is not skillful so Armaan ko hata kar woh Poddar firm par raaj karega. Tried his best to execute his master plan ki Armaan ghar and firm se out ho jaye, kitni baar brainwash karne jata tha lekin Kaveri is reading him so correctly and she also understands that Armaan is Rohit ka more saga than Sanjay Bansal that’s why kaveri said to vidya ki “Armaan firm sambhalega Rohit ko jitane ke liye “

Sanjay Bansal ko laga tha Kaveri is not reading his mind but Kaveri is reading him perfectly 👏 Poddar firm ko kabhi bhi Bansal firm bana sakta hai Sanjay Bansal agar Armaan out hua toh 👏

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj seeing Sanjay & Kaajal it felt like I was seeing a villian origin story - Ab Phupasa & Buasa will take our badla from Kaveri and bring her to her knees - you go Phuposmiley41

Tanu, aaj toh tere pookie ke koi haters bache hi nahi haismiley36

I really need this to happen. Phuphusa cutie ka plan he toh tha firm harapna, this will hopefully give him the needed push. We all are team #JusticeForPhuphasa smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So Ar Ab will be basically majadoor doing all the hard work and Ro gonna take brownie points smiley39

They won’t get brownie points they will be the free loaders just like Madhav and Manoj and their families have been

Madhav was a police inspector but his wife was and family were living lavishly and getting best of everything..

Manoj was hardly given any cases .. for a good 20 years Sanjay Bansal has run the firm .. but he was kept sweet like a top employee..

Sanjay Bansal has revealed too much to Kaveri and she is too wily . Today Vidya revealed herself to Kaveri that Rohit is the son of the family and not Armaan

Isn’t she worse if than Kaveri n Sanjay . They have openly played their cards .. Kaveri has been shatir .. but Sanjay is looking squeaky clean

Ruhi at the moment seems all right she wants a chance at happiness .. she has understood she was running after something she will not get ..

It’s not like Rohit is a bad guy he is chosen son of the family …. And she is keeping Abhira sweet by using The par Nanu card so that Abhira does not reveal her truth to the family and Goenkas

She is not even coming near Armaan

After she gets pregnant with Rohit’s kid .. then we will see how good she is .

In this family everyone turns

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yup, everyone needs to be out except for chorus gang & Manisha chachi & Manoj (if he supports Ab in the firm) - baaki sab bahar road pe, while Armaan & Abhira in their Ghar (kiraya, apna or even GH - IDC)

Manoj bechara khud ko support na paya, abhira ko kya he karega. He is just there in the show to be a manisha cheerleader, and i love that for both of them. smiley36

But it woile be nice to have an itv typical kuch din ki gareebi for poddars for kaveri's guroor to break, more than anything. Plus, the show has a perfect setup for the 'estranged step son comes back to help family business 'thing.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

There was very little of abhimaan today but the episode was not triggering

Not triggering? Bansal ke saath dhokha hua hai smiley19
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Those two are both neech that aren't worth calling them women let alone human beings. KP is more fun cause states facts with her cruelty. Vidya is just a disgusting Thing, that likes to play bechari and crying like she did nothing wrong. Armaan please start giving her the treatment you give KP

That's why id rather watch kaveri Or sanju anyday than Vidya (or Ruhi). That haye bechari victim complex thing gets on my nerves.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

They seem to be prepping up for leap. Phuppu will not be part of leap so they are making kaveri show him his place so that he can leave smiley36

For now i feel

Phuphhu ka family will be out so that means krish and kiara bhi nikal sakthe hai ya krish and kiara will choose to stay at poddars

Manisha and mannu may go to abroad. Toh unke bacche bhi nikal jayenge.

Remaining is Vidya, madhav, kaveri, armaan, ruhi abhira. Rohith aur madhav main koi ek rahega. If they are taking one year leap they may show ruhi giving birth and her daughter being on year old before sending off rohith. Post that they can do anything 😄