Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

he is behaving as an idiot....ab tak abhira sabr kar rahi thi.....hopefully car ride mein jo sabr toota hai...woh toota hi rahe...😂 and apne one liners se armaan ka jeena dubhar kar de...😂

bold - kuch nahi hoga...eoh vampire fossil goenka aake woh tuta hua sabr phirse jod ne wala hai....😡😡😡 bakkk...

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

According to BTS office scene, vidya birthday scene, light scene is yet to come.

She is not giving up. The fact that she let him behave with her like that for 3 freaking months is unhealthy. If she easily melts after his one sorry then I hope she doesn't talk about self respect again.

@bold: that's true.....the patience that she had shown in the initial phase....is shown vanishing...to IMO...aise hi to nahi baithi hogi chup.....

But running away after commitment and marriage...is also not good.....

to IMO, she needs to give it back to him...But roz roz ka jhagda....is unhealthy too.....

lets c....makers karte kya hain...I hope abhira bhi apna kadakpan dikhayee...when he comes to his senses...😂 she sould give him a difficult time....😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Fictional characters ka main kuch nahi kar sakti...par bhagwan kare ki real life mein armaan jesa pati kisi bhi ladki ko naaa mile....🙏🙏🙏..period...

Behen real life mei itv ke koi bhi characters kisiko naa mile 😂😂😂😂😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

he needs a samll realisation ki abhira is suffering too...abhi woh uss area ko dekh nahi paa raha hai....

She told him- shaadi seh pehle tum mujhe haath seh khilate the

But he walked off.

Guilt is his fav emotion na. But today no guilt also about not giving any time to Ab, not feeding her pyaar seh etc.

Only Abhira in mortal peril will work i guess. Or she has to cry sisak sisak keh and he should see that

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Fictional characters ka main kuch nahi kar sakti...par bhagwan kare ki real life mein armaan jesa pati kisi bhi ladki ko naaa mile....🙏🙏🙏..period...

bande ne...suna hai...best pati ka award jeeta hai....😂

sab ko pata hoga...jab pati banega to kaisa banega...iss liye pati banne se pehle hi de ditya...😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Behen real life mei itv ke koi bhi characters kisiko naa mile 😂😂😂😂😂

Mujhe Kokila Modi chahiye smiley27

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She told him- shaadi seh pehle tum mujhe haath seh khilate the

But he walked off.

Guilt is his fav emotion na. But today no guilt also about not giving any time to Ab, not feeding her pyaar seh etc.

Only Abhira in mortal peril will work i guess. Or she has to cry sisak sisak keh and he should see that

he is behaving as a jerk.....koi shaq nahi hai.....But filhaal abhira isme phans chuki hai...to koi way out nahi hai..except trying.....

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OK where is this all headed to? Rinse repeat of gen 2 and 3, devar upar bhabhi bahar?

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thankfully armaan remembers ruhi kaand. Small mercies.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold: that's true.....the patience that she had shown in the initial phase....is shown vanishing...to IMO...aise hi to nahi baithi hogi chup.....

But running away after commitment and marriage...is also not good.....

to IMO, she needs to give it back to him...But roz roz ka jhagda....is unhealthy too.....

lets c....makers karte kya hain...I hope abhira bhi apna kadakpan dikhayee...when he comes to his senses...😂 she sould give him a difficult time....😂

@bold If she wants to avoid roz roz ka jhagda then she needs to stop trying . Let him come to her instead of trying to go close to him daily to get treatment according to his mood.

Angst is good only if it is from both sides. Had they both tried to maintain distance with each other due to vidya that would have worked as angst for me.

She faced infertility, she faced verbal abuse, still she has to fight for 3 months to get her husband's attention in a love marriage.