Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Poor Armaan he doesn't know if he should tell Rohit the truth or this bhabhi new chaal pretending to want pati smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj finally Armaan wasnt a complete douche. but we still dont see his monologue. ok he is affected by Vs words, her neglect, but why is he projecting it all on Abhira. She is only trying to be there for him. Does he blame her for Vs cruelty to him. because I dont see any reason for him to reject Abhiras sweet gestures and her concern for him . Even when she reminds him of how they used to be, he still doesnt sit with her even out of guilt. he just brushes her off. kyun?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

For the 100th time, manisha and manoj are the only people who deserve to be called parents in this gen. Baki ek se badh k ek nalayak

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can already envision the bashing Armaan & I are going to get, coz I love their dynamic now rather the lovey dovey one smiley36

I am loving this version of arman he looks damn hot in those angry looks 🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can already envision the bashing Armaan & I are going to get, coz I love their dynamic now rather the lovey dovey one smiley36

Kisi ki ye majal ki woh apko bash kade smiley7 Ye mai hone nahi dungi smiley14
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Abhira behen why did you stop at walnut. Seedha zeher dal deti, sabka bhala hota smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail

I wish Manisha and Manoj would counsel Armaan to stop neglecting Abhira due to V. V toh nahi sunegi. but Abhira has done no wrong. usko kyun saza mil rahi hai. now she is dealing with both V and Armaans indifference.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Rohit consoles Armaan. Armaan is quite emotional at being called Bhaiya. He applies ointment on his burn. Bromance and hug. He says ILU to Armaan. And apologizes to Armaan for being cruel in anger. Armaan forgives him easily. Rohit says his life is much better now - things at work and with Ruhi is also better - and credits Armaan for standing by him always. Says he is upset about having shaq over Armaan-Ruhi and Armaan thinks if he should reveal about Ruhi's kaands at wedding and also about whether Ruhi is really changed or if this is also her chaal. chalo Armaan atleast doubts her intentions

Ruhi asks Armaan why he didnt reveal everything to Rohit, Armaan says Rohit was SO happy and so I didnt say anything and says- if you give him dhokha again I will reveal all.

Abhira in room is arranging clothes in cupboard. And she is stressed out. She gets called from MG. MG says he felt that she might be stressed over job offer and Abhira admits that she is confused. MG says she may be worried about rishte getting uljhaoed because of taking up job, but he asks that if by not doing job she can fix all the problems. Abhira says no that also wont happen. MG says dont give up on your career, dreams etc for the sake of family . You will get experience and growth.

Sanjay is having an outburst and feeling betrayed. Kajal is trying to calm him in the worst possible way. LMAO. yeh aurat pagal hai.

Abhira goes looking for Armaan and he also comes happily telling her that Rohit is now back to being his brother. Abhira says she will take job and he is happy and hugs her. Then suddenly he recalls Vs words and breaks hug. Abhira senses that he has something else on his mind. She stops him from leaving and hugs him again. but he tries to leave. Phirseh MS is stick on button. she waits for him to speak. but he doesnt. so she tries to leave. he pulls her back and has a romantic moment with her. Kiss bhi hua. they are stargazing and recalling their mussoorie memories and doing nok jhok

Armaan gets a text message. And he gets upset. Its a message about paying for Vs gift and Abhira reassures him that she will fix V-Armaan rishtaa. he tells her to focus on career. Abhira says career is imp but she wont give up on maa either.

3 mahine leap happens. Dream scene of V doing laad pyaar over Abhimaan happens. but reality mein Abhira watches V doing laad pyaar over Rohit , Armaan is upset and Abhira tries to manao Armaan and asks to have lunch with him. She requests him to please eat with her. she reminds him about how he used to khilao her lunch haath seh pre shaadi and now he has no time. but he just walks off.

Manoj notices Abhira sad and tries to placate her. and he has lunch with her.

V returns to PH and shows saree for Ruhi to Manisha. She asks what about Abhira? V is annoyed at Abhiras mention. Manisha confronts V for being horrible to Abhimaan. And says how long will you punish them. Manisha says Abhimaan are having problems because of your behavior. Manisha gives her a reality check about how pathetic she is. but V doesnt listen. she is still egotistical

Abhimaan are driving back home in car. she sees chaat shop and tries to go eat together. but he is too occupied and she also gets angry at his indifference. She plays music in car. but he has headache and stops it. she says- share your problems with me. Armaan refuses to talk to her though and just gets irritated with her.

Precap is V bday prep and Abhimaan arguing over that and Abhira puts walnut in cake without knowing allergy issue.

Great developments. Abhira is now the permanent punching bag for the poddars including Armaan. I don't know how manoj-manisha survived in that mad house.. Just love themsmiley27 Till Abhira comes to her original senses and give it back to Armaan, I am out from watching the show or even reading updates.

Itni sati savitri type storyline bardaasht nahi hota bhai.. smiley19

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira ko walnut ke bajaye zeher daalna chahiye tha in cake batter.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope Vidayan has the worst allergic reaction. She deserves to suffer for good.