Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold If she wants to avoid roz roz ka jhagda then she needs to stop trying . Let him come to her instead of trying to go close to him daily to get treatment according to his mood.

Angst is good only if it is from both sides. Had they both tried to maintain distance with each other due to vidya that would have worked as angst for me.

She faced infertility, she faced verbal abuse, still she has to fight for 3 months to get her husband's attention in a love marriage.

agree totally.....But IMO, the way people solve problems are different...Abhira values relationships...and she loves armaan...usper she believes in doing tings and not sitting quiet...thats what I get her as a character.... she values her realtions and will do things to sudharofy that....

For me, her not loving armaan when he was a jerk during divorce time...was a more doable than now...now she knows how much he loves her and what kind of support he has been for her....

baki to makers ki maaya...

Edited by India_TV - 3 days ago

3months past but Abhira pimple has not healed 🤣 jk but 3 months past feeling nahi aayi🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

3months past but Abhira pimple has not healed 🤣 jk but 3 months past feeling nahi aayi🤷🏻‍♀️

yeh problem wakai kafi badi hai...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mrigu

OK where is this all headed to? Rinse repeat of gen 2 and 3, devar upar bhabhi bahar?

The way you put itsmiley37

a b c d

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iss forum ke rishtey kitne ajeeb hain. Looks like I need to make a chart to figure out who is a fan/hater of who.

I hate everybody

The only thing I can't figure out how come I can't read blocker comment but

t they can read my comment, anyaay hai

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For the 100th time, manisha and manoj are the only people who deserve to be called parents in this gen. Baki ek se badh k ek nalayak

It is not that bad as projected .. matlab Armaan and Abhira have some sort of relationship.. but it is faltering because of vidya ..

armaan has to come out of this guilt mess on his own . But I do wish Vidya gets a solid right punishment.. something happens that she herself is the cause of Madhav and Rohit’s death ..

Some where she stops Armaan n Abhira from doing .. and insists Rohit and Ruhi should do it ..

Armaan and Abhira back out .. and kaboom 💥

That will be the best punishment

And this room painting must be decorating for Rohit and Ruhi’s baby .. all are making efforts..,

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I thought the same thing that is one insistent pimple

a shirtless man is laughing in a bathtub with laugh out loud written on the bottom

Poor Sam, the pimple is gone but it same she pop it and left a mark

we're the freaking worst I tell you, we take nothing seriously

And those snowflake don't read if is going to trigger you smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

What a outstanding performance by Fufasa today.I enjoyed the screen time where fufasa came.I don't like this leap because there is no change in three months.All the things are same as they were except Pregnency.I don't like any other characters acting in today's episode other than Rohit,Manisha.

I don't know how to explain but Abhira is too responsible for problems between their marriage life.Somehow Vidya is also right.

Why Ruhi succeed in marriage life because she don't care about her mil.She focused on her new love new beginnings.Now I will like Ruhi if she is whitewashed.

From nay days I was doing Armaan Abhira's Taafreef and took their side but all in vain.You did not like it people.

So from now I will be from grey charachter side like Fufasa and Dadisa and Ruhi instead of Armaan and Abhira.I will enjoy if they will taunt both of them.I will consider enemy character for me to Armaan and Abhira.

One mistake of both of them will be written by me actually every single mistake must be countable because they are enemy from now.Armaan and Abhira ab bhale hi aap intentionlly koi galti karo ya unintentionally Icam a critical viewer as of now for both of you.

For me Vidya Mata is 100 tiems better than your 7 janam tak sath rehne wala pyar.

Do you get me Maanbhira 2.0

Team wahi(Team KaiRa) Baat nayi.

Virtual hug to you dear smiley31

Here characters are good or bad according to their behavior with abhira 😆 but idc seriously ..

I don't like arman coz his ma jaap & not bec of how he's treating abhira ..ofc it's obnoxious but when it comes to arman , anyone can judge he is not the right person for abhira nor his family ..so if they're so much in love ke rebellious hoke shadi kiya toh suffering toh Banta hai ..it's abhiras Karma so I dun feel any sympathy for her as of now..Haan she's being ill treated bec of her reports , that's where I sympathize with her but wahan toh madam khud hi bhool gayi..with ruhis pregnancy news she will remember "Tum baap nai ban sakte " , Instead of "mujhe ye khushi milegi ya nahi" ..indifference is the only emotion I feel for abhira and abhiman.

I like Manisha coz she speaks her mind in a way that nobody is offended ..

I like chorus gang coz they're innocent

I like dadisa also and foofasa and co. Also , they're quite consistent with their nautanki ..

Ruhi is ok when shes not obsessing over arman ..im glad she moved on..

I despise nalla madhav and his wife , they're the worst parents 🤢

Edited by Krinya - 3 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

"Humara rishta ki VVIP Maa hain"??? Really??

Koyi bhi husband- wife ki rishta ki VVIP Maa nahi hosakta..Hona bhi nahi chahiye.

But I liked today's epi.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate everybody

The only thing I can't figure out how come I can't read blocker comment but

t they can read my comment, anyaay hai

The good part is they can read your comments and retort but you can't read them🤣