Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Romantic scene is enough to forgive ml smiley37

He got close to her when he was happy about rohit talking to him, stayed away from her when vidya showed indifference to him. So I hope the defending statements like he is staying away because he is afraid of loosing abhira takes rest. Best pati will behave with her according to his moodsmiley39

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago
Fictional characters ka main kuch nahi kar sakti...par bhagwan kare ki real life mein armaan jesa pati kisi bhi ladki ko naaa mile....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™..period...
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

What a outstanding performance by Fufasa today.I enjoyed the screen time where fufasa came.I don't like this leap because there is no change in three months.All the things are same as they were except Pregnency.I don't like any other characters acting in today's episode other than Rohit,Manisha.

I don't know how to explain but Abhira is too responsible for problems between their marriage life.Somehow Vidya is also right.

Why Ruhi succeed in marriage life because she don't care about her mil.She focused on her new love new beginnings.Now I will like Ruhi if she is whitewashed.

From nay days I was doing Armaan Abhira's Taafreef and took their side but all in vain.You did not like it people.

So from now I will be from grey charachter side like Fufasa and Dadisa and Ruhi instead of Armaan and Abhira.I will enjoy if they will taunt both of them.I will consider enemy character for me to Armaan and Abhira.

One mistake of both of them will be written by me actually every single mistake must be countable because they are enemy from now.Armaan and Abhira ab bhale hi aap intentionlly koi galti karo ya unintentionally Icam a critical viewer as of now for both of you.

For me Vidya Mata is 100 tiems better than your 7 janam tak sath rehne wala pyar.

Do you get me Maanbhira 2.0

Team wahi(Team KaiRa) Baat nayi.

superb.ypur english post is bang onπŸ₯°
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

What a outstanding performance by Fufasa today.I enjoyed the screen time where fufasa came.I don't like this leap because there is no change in three months.All the things are same as they were except Pregnency.I don't like any other characters acting in today's episode other than Rohit,Manisha.

I don't know how to explain but Abhira is too responsible for problems between their marriage life.Somehow Vidya is also right.

Why Ruhi succeed in marriage life because she don't care about her mil.She focused on her new love new beginnings.Now I will like Ruhi if she is whitewashed.

From nay days I was doing Armaan Abhira's Taafreef and took their side but all in vain.You did not like it people.

So from now I will be from grey charachter side like Fufasa and Dadisa and Ruhi instead of Armaan and Abhira.I will enjoy if they will taunt both of them.I will consider enemy character for me to Armaan and Abhira.

One mistake of both of them will be written by me actually every single mistake must be countable because they are enemy from now.Armaan and Abhira ab bhale hi aap intentionlly koi galti karo ya unintentionally Icam a critical viewer as of now for both of you.

For me Vidya Mata is 100 tiems better than your 7 janam tak sath rehne wala pyar.

Do you get me Maanbhira 2.0

Team wahi(Team KaiRa) Baat nayi.

But Ruhi shouldn't have to care for her MIL,because Rohit doesn't care about his mother,father or their relations.toh uske credit Rohit ko bhi Banta hain.smiley37

Armaan Abhira are waste of space in that matter.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Car scene in isolation looks fine because it seems like almost regular nok jhok of a couple. but when its supposed to be a nonstop thing for 3 months where he always finds reasons to walk away from his wife, isnt sharing or communicating, doesnt do anything sweet/romantic/caring with Abhira, is always upset,irritated and angry, is neglecting his own health and Abhira's too because she is anxious about him all the time- that is not ok.

Is V gonna stop being a horrible person because he is in zombie mode and is neglecting Abhira? Manisha should go talk to Armaan instead of trying to reason with V.

Abhira is not being a doormat though. She cares a lot, she wants to be there but she is also showing that she gets annoyed, irritated and sad because of him not reciprocating to her at all.

i want that old abhira back.....he needs a jolt to come to his senses...πŸ˜‚ uska thought process is corrupted.....abhira ke one liners should make him realise what he is doing and what an idiot he is...πŸ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

i want that old abhira back.....he needs a jolt to come to his senses...πŸ˜‚ uska thought process is corrupted.....abhira ke one liners should make him realise what he is doing and what an idiot he is...πŸ˜‚

One liners seh nahi hoga. The jolt has to be her getting injured, kidnapped, hospitalized. Unless she's dying or in grave danger he won't care.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Romantic scene is enough to forgive ml smiley37

He got close to her when he was happy about rohit talking to him, stayed away from her when vidya showed indifference to him. So I hope the defending statements like he is staying away because he is afraid of loosing abhira takes rest. Best pati will behave with her according to his moodsmiley39

he is behaving as an idiot....ab tak abhira sabr kar rahi thi.....hopefully car ride mein jo sabr toota hai...woh toota hi rahe...πŸ˜‚ and apne one liners se armaan ka jeena dubhar kar de...πŸ˜‚

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Iss forum ke rishtey kitne ajeeb hain. Looks like I need to make a chart to figure out who is a fan/hater of who.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

One liners seh nahi hoga. The jolt has to be her getting injured, kidnapped, hospitalized. Unless she's dying or in grave danger he won't care.

he needs a samll realisation ki abhira is suffering too...abhi woh uss area ko dekh nahi paa raha hai....

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

he is behaving as an idiot....ab tak abhira sabr kar rahi thi.....hopefully car ride mein jo sabr toota hai...woh toota hi rahe...πŸ˜‚ and apne one liners se armaan ka jeena dubhar kar de...πŸ˜‚

According to BTS office scene, vidya birthday scene, light scene is yet to come.

She is not giving up. The fact that she let him behave with her like that for 3 freaking months is unhealthy. If she easily melts after his one sorry then I hope she doesn't talk about self respect again.