Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I am loving this version of arman he looks damn hot in those angry looks 🤣

It would have been nice if he lashes his anger on persons deserves his anger but not on someone who has genuinely loved him and accepted him with all his past flaws.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Great developments. Abhira is now the permanent punching bag for the poddars including Armaan. I don't know how manoj-manisha survived in that mad house.. Just love themsmiley27 Till Abhira comes to her original senses and give it back to Armaan, I am out from watching the show or even reading updates.

Itni sati savitri type storyline bardaasht nahi hota bhai.. smiley19

she is not silent, she is trying, she is asking him to share with her, to be there for her. she is doing everything she can to be supportive. She reminds him of their happier times, even mildly guilt trip him about how he used to feed her etc, she straight up tells him to share whats on his mind instead of popping pills for headache but he disregards her. but she cant really give up fully on the man she loves so much.

and she is also getting affected by his ignorance, indifference and irritability. and she shows that too.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope Vidayan has the worst allergic reaction. She deserves to suffer for good.

Koi aisa reaction ho jaye jisse uski bolti band ho jayesmiley37Like ASR had from mosquito coilssmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira behen why did you stop at walnut. Seedha zeher dal deti, sabka bhala hota smiley42

omg. maine bhi same exact yehi likha! LOL

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she is not silent, she is trying, she is asking him to share with her, to be there for her. she is doing everything she can to be supportive. She reminds him of their happier times, even mildly guilt trip him about how he used to feed her etc, she straight up tells him to share whats on his mind instead of popping pills for headache but he disregards her. but she cant really give up fully on the man she loves so much.

and she is also getting affected by his ignorance, indifference and irritability. and she shows that too.

She should go on break to somewhere for some time or try to give him cold shoulder. 3 months are enough time for trying and expecting a result out of it.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can already envision the bashing Armaan & I are going to get, coz I love their dynamic now rather the lovey dovey one smiley36

No I really liked them in today's episode. The gazebo part was really good, and I loved the car bit as well cause I am always up for abhira annoying the hell out of armaan. I am 1000% into this dynamic when there is participation from both the sides. ❤ Bas one sided angst nahi hota mujhse smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Koi aisa reaction ho jaye jisse uski bolti band ho jayesmiley37Like ASR had from mosquito coilssmiley37

Koi aisa reaction jaise she can't even move her facial muscles thoda kam expression aajaye.smiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

omg. maine bhi same exact yehi likha! LOL

Vidya ki umar uskey asli bete ko lag jaaye smiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kisi ki ye majal ki woh apko bash kade smiley7 Ye mai hone nahi dungi smiley14

If this G4 has this so call WD can it be Vidya death or her being thrown out by Madhav. Vidya was mad at Ar when he first married Ab cause zimmedari and Manisha challenge her then. That if it was Rohit who married someone that wasn't your choice what will you do. That Thing sore up and down there's no difference and look at her now, she's a stain on step mother

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Surprisingly decent episode! But I still watched only few scenes becoz of high dose of melodrama all over - I can handle only total of 6-7 minutes of it in total . There should be some fun n comic relief in the middle - this is continuously vimbarding with rona dhona angst gussa… kaun bardasht karega yaar🙄

Edited by checky88 - 4 days ago