nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Waah waah you were able to find another reason to bash him. smiley37smiley37

Nooooo not bash. Just woh thoda ankh mei chubh Gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhira needs to get out of that hell hole before she gets infected with the poddars' disgusting personality.

Armaan is being unreasonable. No matter hos mental state, it does not justify treating the only person who actually cares about him this way and for whom, someone like Vidya.

Armaan had himself claimed before that they are all convenience ke rishtedaar. So what happened that now they are once again family no matter what because of all the ehsaan they had done. So disappointing

Bhago Abhira Bhago, Go to your Par Nanu it self. I ll take him and the troll hairstyle Mata more than the podaars.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Nooooo not bash. Just woh thoda ankh mei chubh Gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kal toh Armaan ki aur beizzati hogi. Thank God for BTS. I am prepared. smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

bingo even I had a same thoughtπŸ˜† like dude the oil will transfer to pillow and from there to face ewwww

IKR even I went like ewww πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I cannot believe this is real smiley29

IMG_0809.jpeg

initial days when pufferfish was there a steel box of kachoris came home and abheera took it to her room as hers πŸ˜›baap ka maal hi na. Then ruhi came in took whole box of kachoris abheera asked ek toh dedo but ruhi said it's mine. Then ar was calm didn't intrude. Now whole cycle repeated and ruhi herself shared one left kachori of her hissa gave it to abheera who already ate one and came.

they could have given domestic happy scenes before instead of aag mein paani, mirror mein illusions, puski chindi plans .

Because of arman, abheera ruhi fought as ar is kept aside in his lonely world, ruhi abheera are getting closer

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

If we go by the promo, i think Once ruhi 's pregnancy is revealed and armaan realises that it has been more tough for Abhira than him, he ll plan a surprise for her and day sorry and everything is forgiven smiley24 and they ll consummate. Abhira ll end up pregnant and ruhi ll loose her child and Abhira ll be thrown out knowing or not knowing that she is also pregnant.

Will Armaan leave with her or not will be the final test for his character.

Another aspect is that, this plot will become rehash of gen 3 only. there has to be some difference

And Abhiras identity as Aksharas daughter also has to happen. Right now only MG knows.

And Ruhi cannot go scot free for everything she has done and then also successfully get Abhira thrown out of the house over her miscarriage etc. its too much. I am hoping they will take the route of accusing Abhira but Abhira proving she didnt do anything and maybe even that Ruhi was faking pregnancy and made fake reports about Abhira's infertility also. because that was clearly planted by someone. And Ruhi or Kaveri seem the most likely suspects since they are the 2 people who have suddenly flipped and become overly nice to Abhira. Ruhi more than Kaveri. Sanjay would not pull something like fake infertility reports etc. thats a woman's planning.

Ruhi is the one who is most suspicious. Her OTT acchai and flip to this degree where she has gone from wanting to marry Armaan to behen bonding with Abhira and moving on so quickly that she has presumably been intimate enough with Rohit in the span of 3 months to claim pregnancy now, all of that seems too good to be true. so my gut feel is that she is faking and doing some major saazish to take revenge on Abhimaan.

Kaveri's flip has already been explained. she is doing it all for firm because Rohit is useless and Sanjay is jamai and not a Poddar. So he needs capable Abhimaan to handle things.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

If we go by the promo, i think Once ruhi 's pregnancy is revealed and armaan realises that it has been more tough for Abhira than him, he ll plan a surprise for her and day sorry and everything is forgiven smiley24 and they ll consummate. Abhira ll end up pregnant and ruhi ll loose her child and Abhira ll be thrown out knowing or not knowing that she is also pregnant.

Will Armaan leave with her or not will be the final test for his character.

I do not think armaan is going to realize anything much soon. He may behave better momentarily seeing abhira visibily upset about the infertility thing, but it's unlikely to be anything beyond that...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I do agree if Abhira wants to leave she should. Actually they both should take a break.

Armaan has no right to shout at someone else especially Abhira when she is trying to help him, but I also really want Armaan to get better. He looks depressed and needs therapy ASAP.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

#JusticeForAtulKaLaptop.

Laptop feka was the most terrible scene in this episode. Bichara laptop

Jisdin is tarah apni Maa ko utha ke patkega, Main us din maanungismiley37