Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That earlier precap doesn't make sense to me because there has been no realization from hi side.....not even a little bit. I don't think the VV jaap is going to end soon. He may side with her on infertility issue but won't be back to normal.

Same. Precap was mostly to pacify the fanbase more than anything else. Like i had said, things with armaan are going to get worse, before they can get any better. Probably to a point where abhira entirely gives up on the relationship, regardless of manish goenka's stupid lectures.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise Armaan tel lagake aise hi pillow pe so Gaya smiley5 ab sab oil cushion pe lagega

Waah waah you were able to find another reason to bash him. smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

No guilt for armaan which the star station guy was confident.

that guy sells peanuts on abheera abheera abheera hyping in episode it's ulta
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Same. Precap was mostly to pacify the fanbase more than anything else. Like i had said, things with armaan are going to get worse, before they can get any better. Probably to a point where abhira entirely gives up on the relationship, regardless of manish goenka's stupid lectures.

Even I think so now.The precap isn't going to play out at all. Abhira did say she wants to give up and I feel this is going towards that. I don't blame her, Armaan deserves it at this moment.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise Armaan tel lagake aise hi pillow pe so Gaya smiley5 ab sab oil cushion pe lagega

bingo even I had a same thought😆 like dude the oil will transfer to pillow and from there to face ewwww
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Your favourites saath mein smiley27

IMG_0822.jpeg

1000069141.jpg

Ab sahi aur sundar lag raha hai.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I don’t know why so many are surprised by Armaan. After watching Anupama, I am not. In fact, he is not even at the same level as Anuj yet. Anuj is always shown crazy about Anupama. But when they want to bring separation between Maan they make Anuj as if Anupama never existed for him and his life and everything is all Adhya only. At least, here Armaan is talking to Abhira and cares about her still.

Edited by The_Best - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

If we go by the promo, i think Once ruhi 's pregnancy is revealed and armaan realises that it has been more tough for Abhira than him, he ll plan a surprise for her and day sorry and everything is forgiven smiley24 and they ll consummate. Abhira ll end up pregnant and ruhi ll loose her child and Abhira ll be thrown out knowing or not knowing that she is also pregnant.

Will Armaan leave with her or not will be the final test for his character.

I really hope he will choose to leave with her and not abandon her again if it ends up following this plot. If he doesnt stand by her when she is accused for rubbish again then he will become iredeemable.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

So Phufasa started to play his game by showing ppt to Kaveri smiley36

Yeh toh bas start hain, kisi din kaveri ko bhi ghar se nikalega dekh lena smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

#JusticeForLaptop.

Laptop feka was the most terrible scene in this episode. Bichara laptop

Edited by nutmeg7 - 3 days ago