Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i dont know about gen 3

Personally I am still rooting for Abhimaan. but its disheartening to see Armaan back to a bad version.

I really wish they'd write Armaan better. they did the same crap earlier also during Abhimaan divorce and separation track .They always fail to give Armaan any monologues or show subtle things that make you feel for him too.

For him V was really very important and before Abhira, V was the most important person to him. So its understandable that her shunning him and not melting even after 3 months is making him really upset and affecting his ability to do other things. but they dont need to go so overboard that he starts to act as if Abhira ke efforts dont matter at all. ek half smile de deta ya ek monologue mein bolta- "ki I am glad atleast you are there for me" toh kya jaata inka?! he doesnt need to be so indifferent to Abhira to make us see that V affects him a whole lot. He can show that by being his zombie self in between atleast acknowledging Abhira and her efforts.

after he yells at her in office, why cant they take 10 seconds to show him regret yelling at her and saying "sorry" in his mind atleast . it will make the scene a whole lot better

I didn’t exactly watch gen 3

Now though , I am following the show and I actually started watching coz of RoPu n Samriddhii’s chemistry 🔥

Maybe I should stop … their legacy isn’t very healthy 😂

Edited out gen#3 discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not just abhira. The way armaan is behaving absolute trash in general. That's no way to behave at your workplace as well. Armaan is in hell of a self sabotage mode right.

They will probably show his pov as they have the realization hit him about how he treating abhira... But who knows how long that will take.

That earlier precap doesn't make sense to me because there has been no realization from hi side.....not even a little bit. I don't think the VV jaap is going to end soon. He may side with her on infertility issue but won't be back to normal.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: checky88

I didn’t exactly watch gen 3 but I’ve gone thru a few episodes here and there and have seen the infamous white day episode -I was appalled at how they could make the male lead act like that 😱 I’m so glad I wasn’t following the show in real time .

Now though , I am following the show and I actually started watching coz of RoPu n Samriddhii’s chemistry 🔥

Maybe I should stop … their legacy isn’t very healthy 😂

It's not just Gen 3, Gen 2 ML was also a douche. That's how generally MLs are. The problem here is that this sudden change in Ar's character is just hard to digest.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sir Jo Tera chakraaye OG video song 🎶 makes you feel tumhari bhi tel maalish ho rahi hai

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not just abhira. The way armaan is behaving absolute trash in general. That's no way to behave at your workplace as well. Armaan is in hell of a self sabotage mode right.

They will probably show his pov as they have the realization hit him about how he treating abhira... But who knows how long that will take.

If we go by the promo, i think Once ruhi 's pregnancy is revealed and armaan realises that it has been more tough for Abhira than him, he ll plan a surprise for her and day sorry and everything is forgiven smiley24 and they ll consummate. Abhira ll end up pregnant and ruhi ll loose her child and Abhira ll be thrown out knowing or not knowing that she is also pregnant.

Will Armaan leave with her or not will be the final test for his character.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

This forced behna jaap from ruhi is annoying. Standing next to abhira when mg calls, giving advice etc. are apne kaam se kaam rkhna bey.

She's probably guilty and shit but isn't it better to keep distance from abhimaan after everything she's done. Abhira don't need her advice. The entire family is on her side.

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

No guilt for armaan which the star station guy was confident.

I don’t think any guilt loading even after Ru announces pregnant Ar will still be insensitive towards Ab. The only thing which can bring back his senses is Ab revolt and start calling him out 🙄
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Justice for atulsmiley13. He should join team bansal and dhakkey markey nikalo armaan from PF

So Phufasa started to play his game by showing ppt to Kaveri smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Waise Armaan tel lagake aise hi pillow pe so Gaya smiley5 ab sab oil cushion pe lagega

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Your favourites saath mein smiley27

IMG_0822.jpeg