Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

cvs mock their own story always flip characters easily
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit as altunia and Alexander is unbeatable but I'm lowkey missing prince with abhira ngl Rohit slays in angry scenes but prince had this natural chemistry with sam mainly his heart eyes scenes

Edited by Nhikia - 2 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

cvs mock their own story always flip characters easily

btw Rohit is looking so dashing poor abhira she was such a bubbly character
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Rohit as altunia and Alexander is unbeatable but I'm lowkey missing prince with abhira ngl Rohit slays in angry scenes but prince had this natural chemistry with sam mainly his heart scenes

to me…sheh and Sam,were the best pairing in rishta ..they were the closest couple in age and looked great together…and they could do all those immature scenes and come out looking cute because they were young..also sheh gave off the vulnerable young man vibes very well. In the current track,of Armaan yearning for his mother..I think sheh would have fitted better..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

to me…sheh and Sam,were the best pairing in rishta ..they were the closest couple in age and looked great together…and they could do all those immature scenes and come out looking cute because they were young..also sheh gave off the vulnerable young man vibes very well. In the current track,of Armaan yearning for his mother..I think sheh would have fitted better..

Sheh could have finished bottles of glycerine smiley36

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So do goenka s and Abhira know now about Akshara being goenka and the relationship they all share?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nehz

So do goenka s and Abhira know now about Akshara being goenka and the relationship they all share?

Nope, as a useless, expired fossil hasn’t bothered to inform anyone yet!
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Rohit as altunia and Alexander is unbeatable but I'm lowkey missing prince with abhira ngl Rohit slays in angry scenes but prince had this natural chemistry with sam mainly his heart scenes

I meant heart eyes scenes
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

not the best pairing he was a pendulum too but his scenes with abhira effortlessly came out adorable