Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Venting out would have been so much better, that means he still cared enough to include her in his life. What he is doing right now is absolute cruelty, he is completely ignoring her like her feelings don’t matter.

My issue is not even about how he has been completely gone mute, my issue is how only his emotions dictate this relationship. As long as he is happy, Abhira can be happy. If he isn’t, she doesn’t get to be happy. It’s supposed to be a mutual relationship, you cannot just make it about yourself all the time. He just made a laughing stock out of her in front of his family. After all the talk promises that I’m your family and we both are enough for each other, he again left her all alone. He proved KP’s words that he can leave her alone anytime. Yesterday’s episode really annoyed me, the way he exploits her love for him is signs of a very bad relationship. Maybe I’m being extreme, but it’s disturbing how everytime he just leaves Abhira to pick up the pieces of their relationship and mend it. So what does he expect from Abhira? One fine day when Vidya accepts him back in her life, Abhira should just forget everything and play happy family. Until then she just has to wait without any expectations that one day her husband will come back to her?

@bold that's sad but true.

@red Abhira is already trying to forget and play happy family preparing for Vidya's birthday. She isn't having a breakdown let alone an outburst. That's quite surprising.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Venting out would have been so much better, that means he still cared enough to include her in his life. What he is doing right now is absolute cruelty, he is completely ignoring her like her feelings don’t matter.

My issue is not even about how he has been completely gone mute, my issue is how only his emotions dictate this relationship. As long as he is happy, Abhira can be happy. If he isn’t, she doesn’t get to be happy. It’s supposed to be a mutual relationship, you cannot just make it about yourself all the time. He just made a laughing stock out of her in front of his family. After all the talk promises that I’m your family and we both are enough for each other, he again left her all alone. He proved KP’s words that he can leave her alone anytime. Yesterday’s episode really annoyed me, the way he exploits her love for him is signs of a very bad relationship. Maybe I’m being extreme, but it’s disturbing how everytime he just leaves Abhira to pick up the pieces of their relationship and mend it. So what does he expect from Abhira? One fine day when Vidya accepts him back in her life, Abhira should just forget everything and play happy family. Until then she just has to wait without any expectations that one day her husband will come back to her?

what vidya is giving him cold shoulder , he is giving it to abheera. Mata rejected him as beta so he is not saying out but his actions are rejection as pati so no intimacy shown reciprocated nor listening to her as pati. They are living in a room like room mates. Even in deal Shadi they had that knok jhok dosti and fights along with mus. If his mother shouted in bday he went out shouted near car. It's all same same. Because his mother is not accepting him as beta he is not accepting her as wife. What can he vent out where can he vent out. Before Rohit if he says again Rohit vs maa happens. If madhav supported Arman vidya will treat him as jis pati ne mujhe dhoka diya so she will clean his nerves totally where their imperfect rista started. Rest all he won't. Arman is not sharing types any day it's bearing only. When rohit blamed him in anger, he has abheera where he cried. If he cries before abheera as maa is angry because of her will she bear it. Already she is in pain so keeping calm id better for him. For her at least she has one father figure in one track last time madhav ji this time parnanu thru dil ka rista. As the fight between maa beta is because of abheera,she can't go like before and shout aap galat kar rahe hi aap sautela vyavhar kar rahe hi. That's why she is keeping calm and working as bahu at home and office. Ar can't live alone without that family he will never leave on his own. Unless thrown by heads of family he won't accept it and he will sit cry there meri maa meri dadi mera family.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira is trying her best to divert him and make him feel better ,but Armaan is being stupid so how can Abhira alone do anything, they could ignore if they r not invited and go out somewhere . And now Rohit convinced Abhira to plan evil VV’s birthday though she rejected. Armaan being a stupid will suano her again . He knows no one in that house including his so called maa loves him but still crying for watching her feed her nikamma son in the office cabin string there doing nothing , ignoring Abhira the only person who genuinely loves him. Abhira should completely ignore him or give him a tight slap and burst out and leave that house before SR. He can’t just say a sorry and then repeat n rinse the same mistakes. He can’t treat her depending on his mood and his family’s mood.

Vidya feeding Rohit in the office cabin is hilarious and plan stupid. She is only doing all this to make Armaan feel more sad. If she can ignore him and treat him like a trash and non existing why is it hard for Armaan to treat that woman the same way? He is 30 yrs not 3. He can ignore Abhira but not his stupid selfish not maa?

Exactly my point .. why can’t he ignore Vidya .. he is indebted to her .. if he had left her when Rohit was presumed dead then we would have said he’s doing wrong .. she supported him when he was a baby.

But right now Vidya is in her happy space with her son with her Ruhi has also settled in the marriage with Rohit .. and they have no medical issues they will give her everything she wants grand children

They can easily let her settle down with Rohit .. the way Rohit , Vidya and Kaveri have behaved it means the sautela word has always been in their heart .. it will never go away

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what vidya is giving him cold shoulder , he is giving it to abheera. Mata rejected him as beta so he is not saying out but his actions are rejection as pati so no intimacy shown reciprocated nor listening to her as pati. They are living in a room like room mates. Even in deal Shadi they had that knok jhok dosti and fights along with mus. If his mother shouted in bday he went out shouted near car. It's all same same. Because his mother is not accepting him as beta he is not accepting her as wife. As the fight between maa beta is because of abheera,she can't go like before and shout aap galat kar rahe hi aap sautela vyavhar kar rahe hi. That's why she is keeping calm and working as bahu at home and office. Ar can't live alone without that family he will never leave on his own. Unless thrown by heads of family he won't accept it and he will sit cry there meri maa meri dadi mera family.

@bold : I am absolutely agree with this. His psychology is exactly this.

But don’t you think vidya is doing tooo much on Armaan ? Duniya mai regressive families ke kitne bacche love marriage karte hai parents ki wish ke against society mai , kya kabhi yeh dekha ki koi parents apne bacche ko shrap de during Grahpravesh?!

Uper se kya kabhi humne dekha hai ki kisi ki mummy , apne ek bacche ko jalane ke liye jaan buj kar dusre bacche par overflowing mamta dikhana suddenly start kare?

Vidya toh openly like ek bete ko jalane ke liye dusre bete par overflowing mamta shower karte dikh rahi hai.

Maine kabhi apne life mai dekha nahi hai ki koi maa apne ek bacche ko jalane ke liye dusre par overflowing mamta shower kare. She is clearly doing this to mentally harass Armaan.

Agar vidya ko lagta hai ki Armaan ne uske uper abhira ko rakkha hai, uske ego ko hurt kiya hai toh woh simply bina nautanki ke bhi Armaan se baat karna bandh kar sakti hai, Armaan ko avoid kar sakti hai lekin mamta ka as a weapon use kar ke bacche ko jalana is absolutely mental harassment.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : I am absolutely agree with this. His psychology is exactly this.

But don’t you think vidya is doing tooo much on Armaan ? Duniya mai regressive families ke kitne bacche love marriage karte hai parents ki wish ke again society mai , kya kabhi yeh dekha ki koi parents apne bacche ko shrap de during Grahpravesh?!

Uper se kya kabhi humne dekha hai ki kisi ki mummy , apne ek bacche ko jalane ke liye jaan buj kar dusre bacche par overflowing mamta dikhana suddenly start kare?

Vidya toh openly like ek bete ko jalane ke liye dusre bete par overflowing mamta shower karte dikh rahi hai.

Maine kabhi apne life mai dekha nahi hai ki koi maa apne ek bacche ko jalane ke liye dusre par overflowing mamta shower kare. She is clearly doing this to mentally harass Armaan.

Agar vidya ko lagta hai ki Armaan ne uske uper abhira ko rakkha hai, uske ego ko hurt kiya hai toh woh simply bina nautanki ke bhi Armaan se baat karna bandh kar sakti hai, Armaan ko avoid kar sakti hai lekin mamta ka as a weapon use kar ke bacche ko jalana is absolutely mental harassment.

why should we think she is making him jealous.She herself said on gruha pravesh that she made her sauteli maa so she is not caring him. When her existence astitva as mother is not taken by him in his life why should she care him. This is her mindset where she is hurt because he didn't understand why she stopped shadi when he chose her against her let him be happy. Why her shraap is taken into head. Let him happily romance everywhere and go to office. Son too took in extremes then because their bond is there strong possessive bond. I am not supporting her shraap or words sautela paraya. But the connect is he is more than rohit for her. Did vidya run after rohit after he was alive. She left him on his own didn't intrude much. Then dadi held him so dadi is more connected to rohit and vidya to ar. Remember when vm went for puja of rohit wapasi abheera questioned then how did you do puja for one son can't ask for another son. Means their shadi ka and apna paraya cards started slyly. What haq she has to intrude in a mother decision where she did puja for a dead son who came after one yr. Still vidya kept calm didn't argue as she accepted her as it's. Abheera took that prasad on her own and went . Vidya after rohit declared dead mocked madhav as uss aurat ke ladke ko maine apnaya. She never said for ar. It's his mother she said. When he is low she said tu mera hi mera beta hi Tu mera hi beta hi. Till that shadi from start she was wanting ar happiness only either ruhaan shadi because she never cared rohit in that thought ar happiness is never considered. When this shadi had fertility issues from her she felt for him only his happiness which he is not caring . When Vidya is caring her own son after these many years it's odd as she loved ar more. Can't a mother love her another son when she discarded the first one in anger. Still she said ghar mein raho lekin beta nahi hoge. Is she not on her own words. I think they gave all dialogues clearly. This is odd extreme for us like ruhis obsession keeping rohit as hubby and sajan ji kkk stunt. Writers are touching extremes for characters and drop them from cliff so that they are on ground. It's their style for trp. This season they are doing it in high nasha. Which man will drink on sr as his mom is mad at him. 🤪
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

The way you put it makes so much sense.i usually skim through the epis , not bothered to find any nuances but your posts make me see those things ..thx so much , pl keep posting smiley43

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Armaan is a fragile man because he was never built solidly..☹️…kaveris taunts made him from a little boy to grow up to a man believing that poddars took pity on him and did him a favour by giving him in a place in their house and family..he uses the term ‘ ehsaan ‘ often with regards to them..and we know that when it comes to family ..it’s never about a favour..it’s supposed to be about love and rights..Now this little frightened boy who grew up to be a fragile man relying on vidyas fake life..to make him feel better and lead his life…because she showed him care and affection..and now that vidya had taken away that affection she used to give him he can’t function well in any aspects of his life. Armaan needs healing…people with childhood issues who carry it into adulthood and if it affects their relationships,,would need psychiatric therapy to help heal them ..Armaan can never be a good husband to abhira until he heals himself and improves his self esteem and he realises his rights in that family… if it was a real life situation…a young wife will eventually give up if the husband refuses to get help and shuts her out. People do get tired of trying ..otherwise you’ll get broken as well in the process of trying. I’m not sure how dkp is going to resolve this track.. it’s either Armaan heals and abhimaan get their relationship back on track or abhira leaves and they bring her a new man to enter her life..
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

why should we think she is making him jealous.She herself said on gruha pravesh that she made her sauteli maa so she is not caring him. When her existence astitva as mother is not taken by him in his life why should she care him. This is her mindset where she is hurt because he didn't understand why she stopped shadi when he chose her against her let him be happy. Why her shraap is taken into head. Let him happily romance everywhere and go to office. Son too took in extremes then because their bond is there strong possessive bond. I am not supporting her shraap or words sautela paraya. But the connect is he is more than rohit for her. Did vidya run after rohit after he was alive. She left him on his own didn't intrude much. Then dadi held him so dadi is more connected to rohit and vidya to ar. Remember when vm went for puja of rohit wapasi abheera questioned then how did you do puja for one son can't ask for another son. Means their shadi ka and apna paraya cards started slyly. What haq she has to intrude in a mother decision where she did puja for a dead son who came after one yr. Still vidya kept calm didn't argue as she accepted her as it's. Abheera took that prasad on her own and went . Vidya after rohit declared dead mocked madhav as uss aurat ke ladke ko maine apnaya. She never said for ar. It's his mother she said. When he is low she said tu mera hi mera beta hi Tu mera hi beta hi. Till that shadi from start she was wanting ar happiness only either ruhaan shadi because she never cared rohit in that thought ar happiness is never considered. When this shadi had fertility issues from her she felt for him only his happiness which he is not caring . When Vidya is caring her own son after these many years it's odd as she loved ar more. Can't a mother love her another son when she discarded the first one in anger. Still she said ghar mein raho lekin beta nahi hoge. Is she not on her own words. I think they gave all dialogues clearly. This is odd extreme for us like ruhis obsession keeping rohit as hubby and sajan ji kkk stunt. Writers are touching extremes for characters and drop them from cliff so that they are on ground. It's their style for trp. This season they are doing it in high nasha. Which man will drink on sr as his mom is mad at him. 🤪

@bold : Abhira baddtamiz dikh rahi thi iss scene mai. Kisi mother ka ek beta dead declare hone ke saal bhar baad sahi salamat wapas aya hai so ofcourse woh ussi ke liye Pooja karegi and abhira had not right to intrude or question vidya in that sequence. Badtmeez tab zyada lagi when she took Prasad on her own from vidya ‘s pooja thali and went.

Dialogues clearly diye hai vidya ke yeh baat sahi hai apki lekin usme ek maa ka dard dikhna chahiye tha , uska hurt dikhana chahiye tha, typical childish sautelapan ke sath ek bete ka use kar ke dusre bete ko jealous feel karane ki bhavna nahi dikhni chahiye.

Muje toh vidya character ke hurt expressions se zyada jaise woh sadistic pleasure le rahi ho aisa feel hota hai jis tarike se woh ek bete ka use kar ke dusre bete ko wo mentally harass kar rahi ho yeh bhi dikh raha hai.

Chahe rishta tod do, beta na mano sab sahi ,lekin kisi ko different different tarike se daily mentally harass bhi na karo.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : Abhira baddtamiz dikh rahi thi iss scene mai. Kisi mother ka ek beta dead declare hone ke saal bhar baad sahi salamat wapas aya hai so ofcourse woh ussi ke liye Pooja karegi and abhira had not right to intrude or question vidya in that sequence. Badtmeez tab zyada lagi when she took Prasad on her own from vidya ‘s pooja thali and went.

Dialogues clearly diye hai vidya ke yeh baat sahi hai apki lekin usme ek maa ka dard dikhna chahiye tha , uska hurt dikhana chahiye tha, typical childish sautelapan ke sath ek bete ka use kar ke dusre bete ko jealous feel karane ki bhavna nahi dikhni chahiye.

Muje toh vidya character ke hurt expressions se zyada jaise woh sadistic pleasure le rahi ho aisa feel hota hai jis tarike se woh ek bete ka use kar ke dusre bete ko wo mentally harass kar rahi ho yeh bhi dikh raha hai.

Chahe rishta tod do, beta na mano sab sahi ,lekin kisi ko different different tarike se daily mentally harass bhi na karo.

thats why I said we feel odd in this track her ott behavior none will do that way. But she said na sautelapan kya hi mein dikhati hoon so she is doing it. She has no regret on it as still she didn't realize as mother she is doing wrong. When she gets bottle of water and trp drops she leaves the booth says mera beta bahu. Everything is extreme from her love Or hate. Swarna in s2 tortured more for 5 months in one separation track of kaira taking her mental health issues after shubham death gave us mental Vidya is nothing before her. After that she herself did kanyadan to naira with manish. Abbiras jealousy and crying won't look good in these as the fight is because of her. Ar is calmly bearing his mother . They justify as maa ki mamta. Like you said before it's not matching what they are showing vs what we are thinking.
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: hari15

Rom rom ka pyaar toh chuti lekar Rome chaligaye vacation kiliye 🤗🤗🤗

1000051188.jpg

Someone made a comparison of Armaan sa with his past self smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAndz3gvCxk/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Edited by Manny_123 - 2 days ago