Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she herself said 2 yrs time to become mother. Ruhi Rohit had that one yr spat and one is giving heart another using brains on other stuff. So they have to be set first. Ruhis redemption is what we all wanted but aa they used her for trp till now they set her first. For me kid is kid for any person not my favorite or other one. If abhimaan get their kid then also we will be happy what's there in it .

Even I wish Abhimaan get their kids and have a good life and could spend a lifetime with their child unlike other leads of yrkkh, although the way Armaan has treated her for 3 months, maybe she should reconsider ki baby iske saath hi chahiye kya🤣.

But I hope she doesn't sideline her dreams and career in all this drama. She deserves much better then the treatment she is getting. smiley28

Edited by Vanyaa - 2 days ago

she herself said 2 yrs time to become mother. Ruhi Rohit had that one yr spat and one is giving heart another using brains on other stuff. So they have to be set first. Ruhis redemption is what we all wanted but aa they used her for trp till now they set her first. For me kid is kid for any person not my favorite or other one. If abhimaan get their kid then also we will be happy what's there in it .

S4 ka Acha aadmi hey rohit.

According to rista past history the one who accepts his wife the way she is without asking her past loving with all her cringe and baggage. Rohit gave that to ruhi. smiley43

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah ,it’s disgusting to see a cheater,Chor,Lusty women being WW and aise din aa Gaye ki that cheater ki pregnancy is ebbing celebrated . It’s just disgusting to watch that couple, Rohit is kept in dark from everything she did , she is acting as maha prathivratha and best behan smiley11Audience are not fools to forget how she was blackmailing and duplicate dulhan stunt. 3months leap my foot. She is a cheater and jeth lover who was lusting ok someone’s pathi ,her husband’s elder brother and didn’t even apologise to her husband. Am sure everyone will have her share of punishment at some point.

And this forum is more negative than the show , Abhira should not get any love just because she is Akshnav’s daughter but cheater ,evil Ruhi Birla should get all the love from maasa. And cheating husband and blackmailing Jeth ji is new ristha vibessmiley36

abhira will get lots of love…if her mom had two,men loving her..abhira will definitely get one happy marriage..either with Armaan or with someone else..this Ruhi is a side character and only used to create drama..like really who cares about her.’🙄
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hari15

S4 ka Acha aadmi hey rohit.

According to rista past history the one who accepts his wife the way she is without asking her past loving with all her cringe and baggage. Rohit gave that to ruhi. smiley43

Bsss Acha aadmi, permanent bna rahe smiley22.

Rohit raised the bar so high, when it comes to being a goody good husbando. smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

VV who didn’t even care for apna sage beta when he returned home is now going to office to feed him just to make Armaan and Abhira feel sad ? And this women calls herself as Maa. Actually she is more jealous of Armaan and Abhira because her nikamma beta is good for nothing as per Dadi and she knows her sagi bahu loved Armaan over her nikamma beta. And the job offer Abhira got making her hate them both more because of her jealousy.

Abhira is taking 10 steps fwd to set their relationship but Armaan is not even taking a single step instead going backward. The champi scene was extremely cute only if idiot Armaan have at least said thanks to Abhira for trying to make him feel better. Rotlu face banake chala gaya. Abhira’s monologues thinking this is all happening because of that useless maa ki shrap is painful and disgusting. Evil Ppl like V n Ruhi ko kitna bhi WW kare they will never be forgiven until they accept their mistakes. Am sure this Vv will be WW overnight just like jeth lover who has been lusting n blackmailing jeth ji until AA’s marriage day flipped overnight replaced jeth ji with pathi and got pregnant 😂🤡 she is the most cheap character ever.
Sisterly vibes 🤢🤢 they could have changed Ruhi long before but now 👎🏻.
Budda MG should die immediately,he doesn’t have to reveal IR , she is fine all alone than having such selfish family. He is asking to keep trying rather than asking her to come and stay in GH for few days 🤬. If he really ever loved Ak he should have revealed her identity and it’s her right to stay n ask him anything . He is making her indebted to him.
He is right Akshara Goenka may not be a strong woman but Akshara Sharma is a strong woman who made her own decisions and didn’t care about the society and did what is right with the support of her husband Abhinav.

I agree Vidya is behaving very badly..

she may be upset with Armaan and Abhira and ignore them but she’s going OTT .. going every day to Rohit’s office to feed him .

Feed him publicly in dining table .. it’s very awkward..

And Armaan and Abhira are even more wierd craving for it . Cmon he’s a grown adult ..he always knew Vidya is not his mother .. he can respect her and give her the benefit of ignorance..

Frankly any wife would feel wierd if her husband was being fed publicly in dining table and office by his mother..

If Vidya had not wanted Abhira and Armaan to attend her birthday party .. rather than hanging around like wannabes they could have focused on going to a meditation centre .. doctor for stress and trauma ,

A temple or watched a movie . Infact both of them could have have taken a day off and gone for a staycation in hotel . Saying our absence would be the best gift for Vidya aunty

Why can’t Armaan start calling Vidya aunty.. saying I would be more comfortable. If I call you aunty .. however if you want I can call you Vidya Maam

Abhira can keep on singing badhai hi badhai on her head .. but 3 months of continuously referring to vidya as aunty by armaan infront of the whole Poddar family .. would have given the message.. that relationship is truly broken ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

she may be upset with Armaan and Abhira and ignore them but she’s going OTT .. going every day to Rohit’s office to feed him .

And Armaan and Abhira are even more wierd craving for it . Cmon he’s a grown adult ..he always knew Vidya is not his mother .. he can respect her and give her the benefit of ignorance..

Frankly any wife would feel wierd if her husband was being fed publicly in dining table and office by his mother..

If Vidya had not wanted Abhira and Armaan to attend her birthday party .. rather than hanging around like wannabes they could have focused on going to a meditation centre .. doctor for stress and trauma ,

A temple or watched a movie . Infact both of them could have have taken a day off and gone for a staycation in hotel . Saying our absence would be the best gift for Vidya aunty

Why can’t Armaan start calling Vidya aunty.. saying I would be more comfortable. If I call you aunty .. however if you want I can call you Vidya Maam

Abhira can keep on singing badhai hi badhai on her head .. but 3 months of continuously referring to vidya as aunty by armaan infront of the whole Poddar family .. would have given the message.. that relationship is truly broken ..

abhira is doing all this for Armaan..because he’s miserable and making himself sick for that woman..also,vidya has shown abhira and Armaan affection in the past so they feel they can get that back. But we know she’s fake and a flipper..so they need to see it too. But I think once Armaan realises vidya is not worth it..and he starts resuming a normal life with abhira..then abhira will also stop trying..because vidya is not worth it.
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

3 months bed rolling going on after turu love shadi still silent. And in deal Shadi only deal

True lobe couple, high on hormones, was lovey dovey prior to shaadi. Ab bed rolling silly boy aur silly girl teek se nahi karta. All the motivation has gone in bin.

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

It’s not at all surprising that Armaan went back to his pre-love realization phase, because whatever support and love he feels for Abhira was independent of his family dynamics. They both were 2 individuals fighting for the approval of the family to get married, which happens in real life too when a couple waits years for their family’s approval. Once the marriage happens, the said couple tolerate everything because one, they don’t want to prove the family’s point that yes maybe they are wrong for each other; second, the gratitude they feel that despite their belief the family finally accepted them.

Aside from all this, I also have a genuine question about Armaan’s character growth as well? Did he really have a character growth, did he really get a redemption arc? I’m a sucker for damsel in distress ML characters too, anyone who desperately needs a beautiful girl to come and sort out all their life problems. I also have expectations from my characters to make me believe they’re worth all the trouble. The character Armaan never really got one and that’s where the problem lies in. A redemption arc is where a character actually not just realizes their mistakes, but also makes amends to make sure it’s not repeated. From what I can remember, other than his decision to resign to get his uncle to publicly apologize and his attempt to leave the house after Rohit’s bitterness, both of which seemed more like ultimatums thrown, was there anything of significance that proved he can guarantee that Abhira should give him a second chance? His family still humiliates her, his mother and grandmother still say the worst things about her, and my biggest issue is him not even taking a strong stand at his wife still being addressed “yeh ladki”. Aside from his constant words that she is his, where was the action that proved he can guarantee her that this time around things would be different for her in this house. If anything he has once again joined the bandwagon of people who like to torture her. Yes there were significant amount of scenes that showed his love for her individually, but nothing that could be termed as an redemption arc, but rather his display of attraction and affection towards her. The elephant in the room still hasn’t been addressed by him when it comes to their relationship, the fact that his and Abhira’s relationship equation is dependent upon the mood of his family is still a fact, so where exactly is his redemption arc. If anything this time around he is treating her worse than his family. At a point where even strangers would sympathize with Abhira’s situation, he is doing the ultimate betrayal by proving Vidya’s and KP’s words. In the precap he says only now I realize how hard this must be for you on fertility issues, so does that mean would he only realize Abhira’s pain when it is explicitly expressed. Where is the understanding and being for each other in every situation that he promised her.

I wouldn’t have been so disappointed in his character if not for what they showed yesterday. He is completely aware of Abhira’s feelings, her attempts to reach out to him emotionally and physically, but he blatantly ignores her. He is happy to seek her out when his equation with his family member is good. He is happy to initiate physical intimacy when it suits him, which is the worst way to treat your wife. Once again as long as his family is happy or should I say as long as his equation with his family is good, he will treat her good. So I don’t think he never had any redemption arc and this is where I feel it was the actor’s acting and looks that convinced the audience and definitely not the character.

@bold his equation with KP and Rohit hasn't been good but he never vented it out on Abhira specifically after redemption.

ItvDrama thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold his equation with KP and Rohit hasn't been good but he never vented it out on Abhira specifically after redemption.

Venting out would have been so much better, that means he still cared enough to include her in his life. What he is doing right now is absolute cruelty, he is completely ignoring her like her feelings don’t matter.

My issue is not even about how he has completely gone mute, my issue is how only his emotions dictate this relationship. As long as he is happy, Abhira can be happy. If he isn’t, she doesn’t get to be happy. It’s supposed to be a mutual relationship, you cannot just make it about yourself all the time. He just made a laughing stock out of her in front of his family. After all the talk promises that I’m your family and we both are enough for each other, he again left her all alone. He proved KP’s words that he can leave her alone anytime. Yesterday’s episode really annoyed me, the way he exploits her love for him is signs of a very bad relationship. Maybe I’m being extreme, but it’s disturbing how everytime he just leaves Abhira to pick up the pieces of their relationship and mend it. So what does he expect from Abhira? One fine day when Vidya accepts him back in her life, Abhira should just forget everything and play happy family. Until then she just has to wait without any expectations that one day her husband will come back to her?

Edited by ItvDrama - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira is trying her best to divert him and make him feel better ,but Armaan is being stupid so how can Abhira alone do anything, they could ignore if they r not invited and go out somewhere . And now Rohit convinced Abhira to plan evil VV’s birthday though she rejected. Armaan being a stupid will suano her again . He knows no one in that house including his so called maa loves him but still crying for watching her feed her nikamma son in the office cabin string there doing nothing , ignoring Abhira the only person who genuinely loves him. Abhira should completely ignore him or give him a tight slap and burst out and leave that house before SR. He can’t just say a sorry and then repeat n rinse the same mistakes. He can’t treat her depending on his mood and his family’s mood.

Vidya feeding Rohit in the office cabin is hilarious and plan stupid. She is only doing all this to make Armaan feel more sad. If she can ignore him and treat him like a trash and non existing why is it hard for Armaan to treat that woman the same way? He is 30 yrs not 3. He can ignore Abhira but not his stupid selfish not maa?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago