Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

My biggest complaint with the track is that Armaan doesnt even have a monologue. he can be morose even after acknowledging Abhira. Itnaa kya griefstricken hai, that his Abhira who always brought a smile on his face, is cheering him up so sweetly and he cant even crack for a few seconds. the scene would have been fine if he gave her atleast a small smile before recollecting V and getting back to his zombie self. His reactions today are almost like Abhira ke hone na hone seh usko farak hi nahi padega.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan doesnt even acknowledge Abhiras efforts anymore. he is just being a zombie. he doesnt even force himself to smile or play along for abhiras sake.

I get that he is unable to take Vs ignorance because he thought she'd melt but she has only got worse with time. but he cant afford to be so insensitive. What has everyone else done wrong? why are his coping skills so horrible. he really needs to learn how to deal with crisis. he is like this, despite having the solid support of Abhira.

abhira is definitely the much stronger one. She knows how to deal with tough situations. She has handled so much in her life already but she never gives up.

What an absolute loser of a character they have turned him into. One moment they make him do totally praiseworthy stuff like the haldi - that was so 🔥🔥 n within a span of like 4 episodes here he is 🥶🥶 as ice.

Cannot stand the sight of him. And I don’t want Abhira anywhere near him even . She needs another hero - an abhinav in her life .

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I hope all these developments will finally lead to Abhimaan separation. Sorry, but no girl deserves such constant mental torture when she absolutely doesn't deserves that. Abhira is a good hearted, hardworking, educated girl. She will easily get any good boy in her life who will atleast respect her. I am done with Armaan now, she seriously needs to get a genuine AA in her lifesmiley20

Totally agree. With heavy heavy heart even I want separation now…… no girl deserves such toxic in laws and ignorant husband. Ar was good bf but husband he is a big failure even tough I like RoPu a lot😕
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj Armaan ki band bajegi??

Obviously. Phir kal Kaveri usse aur bajayegi aur Vidya ke liye bithday invite bhi cancel kar degi

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Waise did they play the earlier precap where Armaan wanted to support Abhira??

No, even today was yesterday's precap only - this is going to be one long week

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Nah. Precap is abhira trying to murder vidya with walnuts

Jo as usual Armaan hi phasta karega - like what dushmani does he have with Abhira & us - ittu si khushi hume dekhne nahi deta of Vidya's phula hua face becoming more like a pufferfish with the allergysmiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Meenu, Mannu and chorus gang you are so loved my me smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: checky88

What an absolute loser of a character they have turned him into. One moment they make him do totally praiseworthy stuff like the haldi - that was so 🔥🔥 n within a span of like 4 episodes here he is 🥶🥶 as ice.

Cannot stand the sight of him. And I don’t want Abhira anywhere near him even . She needs another hero - an abhinav in her life - what she is getting is an Abhimanyu.. in fact Armaan is acting even worse than Abhimanyu at this point.

i dont know about gen 3

Personally I am still rooting for Abhimaan. but its disheartening to see Armaan back to a bad version.

I really wish they'd write Armaan better. they did the same crap earlier also during Abhimaan divorce and separation track .They always fail to give Armaan any monologues or show subtle things that make you feel for him too.

For him V was really very important and before Abhira, V was the most important person to him. So its understandable that her shunning him and not melting even after 3 months is making him really upset and affecting his ability to do other things. but they dont need to go so overboard that he starts to act as if Abhira ke efforts dont matter at all. ek half smile de deta ya ek monologue mein bolta- "ki I am glad atleast you are there for me" toh kya jaata inka?! he doesnt need to be so indifferent to Abhira to make us see that V affects him a whole lot. He can show that by being his zombie self in between atleast acknowledging Abhira and her efforts.

after he yells at her in office, why cant they take 10 seconds to show him regret yelling at her and saying "sorry" in his mind atleast . it will make the scene a whole lot better

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’m surprised Roohi hasn’t become a hardcore hater of Armaan..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Jo as usual Armaan hi phasta karega - like what dushmani does he have with Abhira & us - ittu si khushi hume dekhne nahi deta of Vidya's phula hua face becoming more like a pufferfish with the allergysmiley7

Well. There is nothing more I will love than vidya getting a painful death..... But Imagine the actor playing out an overdramatic allergic reaction. No one deserves to watch that.