Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think based on all your comments I can think of 3 options:

1. Abhir returning to take revenge on Abhira.

2. Yuvraaj returning.

3. Someone from family doing this to take revenge on Abhira.

Ddp increase hone wala h.........

jisne case lost kiya hai…. Woh bhi yo enemy hoga na….

Professional rivalry ke Karan

Edited by India_TV - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seerat Di ke dresses dekhe the .. Baki sab curtains pehente the .. and she was the one wearing fancy togs .. especially in the snow

Yes, she was very pretty no doubt. She looked perfect with Gabru Garry. Used to be their biggest shipper.

I started despising her after Garry left. Then she became a full on psycho before she died.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Is this the reason dadisa was letting Armaan and Abhira to handle all this all while that there is some khatra and she can’t let her nalayak children to take it further??

May be she was securing their lives by putting Abhimaan at risk…

I am expecting Dadisa’s shadyantra planning to be explained

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I feel like Roohi will become like Seerat Di post her promotion..

That character was worse than Patru. Worst behen I’ve ever seen on itv.

Ofcourse .. her mom and grandmother all did the same latched on to a sexier man after disposing of their husband..in convenient way

Only difference was sirat di got kicked out by Garry ..I think their character was more based on YHM wale Arsh n Ashika

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kya kiye Ab ne??

Apni di ko fir se manane chali gayi kya??

smiley36

Aur kya??

Abhira di ko bachane gayi, di was in her usual self, armaan jumped in to defend abhira, rohit toot pada ruhi ka haat pakadke use defend karne. Abhira armaan ko leke gayi as if argument armaan rohit ki ho rahi thi & she is trying to handle things from escalatingsmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I think based on all your comments I can think of 3 options:

1. Abhir returning to take revenge on Abhira.

2. Yuvraaj returning.

3. Someone from family doing this to take revenge on Abhira.

Ddp increase hone wala h.........

I don’t think the first option will happen… Abhir can be brought back to teach rooh di a lesson as he knows his mom left everything because of her…

As for the third option, I suspect dadisa at the moment. I feel she is just trying to secure things for useless children and waaris by risking Abhimaan and that could be the reason she faked Abhira reports

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I am convinced this is Dadisa's plan to get rid of Abhira. She played it well!!

Wtf is wrong with Manisha and co? They can only take out their frustration on Abhira. Go blame your mum, who has no confidence in you and treats you unfairly...how is this Abhira's fault that your mum decided to give away your office?

I am almost gagged with that "Ruhi Diddi"

What's with all these random tracks?

@bold my exact question, but kya karein maasa ke saamne kisi ki zubaan nahi hilti.smiley44

But as I have trusted Vidya after her first flip, would do same with Manisha.smiley1

Either Dadisa is planning something big or absolutely nothing, there is no in between.

@ul Random tracks and giving each side character a track to have idea which is needed in long run and who can go away after a while, as contract re-signing date is near.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Waiting to see manisha and her husband bashing smiley42

Oh it already started. Loving chacha became nikamma lawyer now smiley39

loving chacha ka toh bata nahi...par nikamma lawyer toh woh pehle se hi tha na...according to narrative...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ofcourse .. her mom and grandmother all did the same latched on to a sexier man after disposing of their husband..in convenient way

Only difference was sirat di got kicked out by Garry ..I think their character was more based on YHM wale Arsh n Ashika

I wish Seerat Di played Ashka like you once said. She would be such a glamorous vamp like Shagun and easy to despise like Patru.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I am happy that Manoj quit the firm ..der se hi sahi..someone showed an ounce of self-respect on this show ..he had been sidelined for so long thanks to Sanjay ..and he was still not being given due respect …I recall Manisha saying earlier that he might have done better outside …good time to find out ..but still better to be soliciting cases outside the court premises than sitting inside the Poddar law firm and twiddling his thumbs …!

P.S - the self- respect might not last long and he will double down soon enough I expect ..but at least ek moment ke liye sahi .he showed he had it !

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago