Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i really really hope that abhira had no idea the cabin was for chachasa. i can't think of abhira knowingly taking the cabin that was supposed to be for chachasa. it is completely opposite of her character.

she'd never do that. She is the person who is giving respect to bloody V. Woh kyun Manoj ka haq cheenegi?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Manisha chachi becoming anti abhira at some point will actually be thousand times devastating to me personally than any armaan-abhira break up

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its ridiculous for them to think that Abhira would deliberately take someones haq. if it takes just one instance to turn anti Ab then they are all pathetic pendulums

They are all selectively silent. So i ll not be surprised if they turn against abhira or ll atleast stop supporting her.

But it makes no sense. Turning the only few people abhira has on her side. They deliberately showed chachisa behind happy about her husband getting what he deserved and then abhira swooping in and taking that right. and just like everything else, the blame for this ll also ONLY fall on the female lead.

We cannot even enjoy abhira's "I don't give a crap" talk to armaan finally in the precap because of this.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just got a Manjulika flashback.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

What is the hell was that precap. So they are turning it into a gul khan show and turning every side character against the female lead. Now chacha chachi ll be hurt and ll go against abhira. What nonsense.

What is with the sudden change. Why can't they stick to one track, complete it properly and then move on.

makers are adat se majboor….. not a single track had any proper closure in gen4smiley7 if their plan is to turn everyone against Ab means leap is coming without baby I guess.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What is happening here? They made kabada of IRsmiley7 there is no impact…… why is Ab so submissive? She is blasting Ar in precap but not goenkas and Ru/VV? Where is this story going? …… even dadisa dafa ho jao was not upto expectation.

because to properly blast goenkas and Ruhi she needs to know things and then she will need proof of Aksharas innocence to. She knows her mom cant do something like this but she needs to tell these Goenkas who will claim she herself confessed to her crimes etc. lets wait and see what her reaction is when goenkas reveal things. I am sure she wont believe it and she will plan to get to the bottom of things. Ruhi is getting concern for pregnancy sake mainly and because of the sympathy that she lost her mom.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i really really hope that abhira had no idea the cabin was for chachasa. i can't think of abhira knowingly taking the cabin that was supposed to be for chachasa. it is completely opposite of her character.

So true. As per the precap, she accepted the cabin. so hopefully she did not who the cabin was for. But i feel there needs to be a scene with abhira apologising to chacha-chachi. That bond should not be corrupted. It has been pure since day 1.

Ruin AbhiMaan i don't care. I ll be more upset if abhira and the chacha chachi bond is ruined.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

They are all selectively silent. So i ll not be surprised if they turn against abhira or ll atleast stop supporting her.

But it makes no sense. Turning the only few people abhira has on her side. They deliberately showed chachisa behind happy about her husband getting what he deserved and then abhira swooping in and taking that right. and just like everything else, the blame for this ll also ONLY fall on the female lead.

We cannot even enjoy abhira's "I don't give a crap" talk to armaan finally in the precap because of this.

Kuch nahi hosakta. All we can hope for is that Abhira will as always prove that she never took someones haq on purpose , get a new cabin for Manoj too.

I am just happy to see Abhira have enough of the crap treatment and allegations and speak up instead of crying.

I am literally losing interest in abhimaan….. their dooriyan is actually making me believe they should separate, will be good for both of them.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Achha armaan ko khud ka cabin vapas mil gaaya that now he is arranging others cabin smiley24