Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Vidya character is turning disgusting day by day. How can she push abhira like this. Just because she can't conceive she is giving all hate to her. Asking her husband you are a police wala and blame abhira for those things she isn't aware of and not have any role in. She wasn't even born then.

Somebody tell vidya your own police wala can lend you in jail for abusing and domestic violence to your DIL.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

@blue it's not keeping in dark or jhooth bolna rather not disclosing the past life events. she just preferred to give a normal life to Abhira.

Why disclosing disturbing facts to a child who had no involvement in those events. She couldn't have happy life if she had past baggage.

just to avoid telling child she hid these important info. Yes she saved the child from having traumatic past. But now when ab gets to know about her mother her life will go upside down.

Whatever life she lived with her mother it will all look fake. Yes truth hurts but atleast it will not cause her trauma in future. Ak ne ab ka bachpan toh bacha liya now she will question her life. Jab ek ek truth bahar ayega if dkp reveals everything including the crime she did.

How exactly ab can defend her mother in these cases when her mother hardly bothered to tell her the truth.

Ak did same mistake with her first child and yes he had good 6 years but post that his life was also traumatic. Jhoot bolkar zindagi nahi kaat sakthe. She should have told ab everything when ab was 18 years old.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Haan, Akshara is exactly same smiley36

Sacrifice ke naam pe dusro ko barbaad.

I generally always fall for green flag and goody goody characters in most shows (& I used to love Onir) but could never connect to that poorvi because her goodness felt fake. Ovi> purvi)

Muje bhi fake goodness se badi problem hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

My mother said exactly the same thing like u from the start this girl will ruin Abhi ...I was like no she is good but after some days smiley7

Your mother had see through her. I am glad to know ki Jo logo tv par show ko dekhte hai unko bhi female lead kaisi hai dikh raha hai. Muje laga tha sirf online viewers he female lead jaisi hai waisi usko dekh rahe hai.
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

By the way muje laga tha main he Miss Akshara Goenka ko unke singlehood days se dislike karti aa rahi hu, kya aap ko bhi Miss Akshara Goenka days se usko dislike karte the or you started disliking her only after her Mrs Sharma era?!

Apki disliking Akshara character se hai yah Mrs Sharma se hai? Kya aap ki disliking ka abhinav character se koi lena dena hai when it comes to Akshara?!

I disliked her right from the starting. It's good to pamper and fulfill demands of family but it's never justified to wrong someone else under the name of family love.

Itni choti choti baaton par jhoot bolna , facts chupana....I mean such a hollow person akshara goenka was.

Abhimanyu was such a bheega billi in front of her. He always misbehaved and fought with his own father which was understandable given their past but ironically was happy being a doormat to goenkas and manhandled by them.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 6 days ago