Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its like a pyre it is burning from 22 plus yrs her father too died saving ak. So it takes time to excuse and accept.

Obviously it will take time. It was the responsibility of the goenkas to make ruhi understand over the years that accidents do not have "kaatils". But they were busy being the most useless parents ever and did not even address her triggers.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphsa haters are heartless and tasteless. Ek he insaan hai jo mai jo actually kuch kaam karta hai smiley42

when manish is praying God that ruhi should accept abheera, fufa said thathastu like sri krishna 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

smiley37so fufusa gonna maafi mangao MG but still IR happens 😂

kya dimag hi uska ego satisfy hogaya aur truth bhi agaya bahar 🤣🤣
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maybe Sanjay first told Ab's mother Ak is goenka and Ruhi's maasi, Ab got happy listening to it and went to hug Ruhi, who was shocked hence that happened.

Maybe. That could be too. I just don't want to see Abhira's ek hazaaron mein meri behna wala roop towards ruhi. I am sure if she finds out it was ruhi who was responsible, she ll hide the truth as not to give ruhi any stress and it would be indigestible for me to watch that behna crap

Watching phufa is 100 times better than watching witch V n fake cheater Ruhi BIRLA. At least he is not fake like the other 2.Ruhi BIRLA the most disgusting,fake and cheap character ever on ristha. She have no problem with Abhir coming back and happily jumping but she have problem with Abhira who didn’t even exist when this accident happened in which she herself is equally involved too.This saas bahu should rot in hell.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi's reaction is expected and justified acc to her character but this V really gives me ick everytime she opens her mouth or gives cartoonish expressions smiley11

And I seriously don't want Ar to go back running to her again after her sudden love confession.

Exactly Ru pyscho drama is enough. Baksh do makers🙏 aLso this VV is top on my hate list if she takes all IR limelight then how I am gonna hate Ru? 😂
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ruhi and Abhira being on opposite sides for IR was obvious. Their husbands will support them. Vidya se to koi ummeed nahi hai, she just doesn't want Abhira around. Is baar to Rohit ne hi bola hai jao to no way they will stop. Honestly I'll take this Ruhi any day than her uska pati sirf mera hai or ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai mode. This atleast looks logical.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Obviously it will take time. It was the responsibility of the goenkas to make ruhi understand over the years that accidents do not have "kaatils". But they were busy being the most useless parents ever and did not even address her triggers.

ruhis fathers death too was not solved its adjusted accepted again. Any death is destined to happen but situations and people around will be hooked to that in unforeseen events. Fufa got that accident video it seems he will play to all
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

That could be too!. Happy atleast Armaan is supporting. Though i have no hopes from him, It is the least he could do for a woman who gave her life for him.

He should bash his so called mother if she ever blames abhira's mother for being a killer saying that the woman who came between him, a stranger and a bullet cannot be the murderer of her own sister.

If only...

Lets see how much he supports Abhira.

He can be diplomatic and bat for all sides too.

I would love it if he fiercely defends his guru cum sasumaa and says to V that the woman you are accusing is the one who saved my life.

V ko ek chamat toh padni chahiye. I hate her.

In the very beginning they made her seem like she was wronged by M and Kaveri who kid truth before alliance and yet she was a good person, large hearted. but now we see that she is just a manipulative shrew who cant stop using all these things to poke people and self victimize herself, declare herself as mahaan maa.

I hate how people like her never pay for their deeds. One sorry and they are back to being mahaan maa again. Kyun bhai?!

It sucks how makers want us to have amnesia about all the rubbish.

I felt like giving a tapli to Abhira for being so over sweet to Ruhi today. No woman, dont forget her psycho ness! FGS.

And tomorrow, dont let V off so easily when she does dhong of asking for maafi.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lets see who all are reasonable enough to support Abhira. Even if Akshara is guilty - Abhira has nothing to do with it. why should she pay for her moms deeds?

V needs to be told- the person she is cursing- Abhira's mom is the very same woman who took a bullet for her not so saga son Armaan.

but aisa reality check toh nahi denge usko.

Manisha-Manoj, Armaan and the chorus gang for sure ll support abhira.

Swarna ll question manish as to why he didn't tell her who abhira is and ll be more concerned about ruhi.

Surekha ll have her usual mujhe toh samaj mein nahi aarahai hai dialogue

Vidya - there is going to be an overdose of vidya in the coming episodes, so surely going to skip it unless there is someone giving it back to her

Madhav - Is No use

KV - don't know when her sabar ka paani sar se upar jaayega

Right!. And i feel it should be armaan who should tell her. Stop showing your fake concern for me but blaming the woman who gave her life for me.

Which obv ll never happen.

But the only thing i want is abhira should not stand idle when someone is talking bad about her mother. This anupama wala personality of hers is ok for now but being mute when someone says shit about her mother ll ruin the very essence of who abhira is