Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Another day of saying I love you Manisha đź’ś

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So even if she wants to paint RoRu room, where will Abhimaan sleep! Plus they are such rich people yet didn’t have extra guest room for RoRu till then?

Doesn’t matter…one of the poddars will make sure they are tortured and beghar.. but these two will still be nice and act like becharas.., at this point I don’t have any sympathy for these two as they are nurturing abuse and making cakes and asking for maafi from a abusive person.

Edited by leafy2022 - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am rooting for Madhav to have an extra marital affair

I am actually more interested if Shivani can come back and she has Armaan judwaa bhai who will not be family jaap guy so Ab can laat maro Ar and my pretty leads remain intactsmiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What the hell is that eyes goinga close up of a woman 's face with a k kulfy logo in the corner

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Cutie vidya maata k tamashey ka luft uthatey huye smiley42Screenshot_2024-10-05-07-46-48-170_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

And Vidya is also keen on bachcha chahiye bachcha chahiye. Let Madhav do the honours and have a child from someone else. Mil jayega aur ek bachcha

Vidya can get busy playing paalo, poso, gaslight and disown kado for thirty odds years again smiley41

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If not today, in tomorrow's episode they will shift. Maa ke aagya ka ullanghan kaise kar sakte hainsmiley14

well let them shift completely and go to the OH

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Cutie vidya maata k tamashey ka luft uthatey huye smiley42Screenshot_2024-10-05-07-46-48-170_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

I swear aaj kal the only person truly ha ing fun in that house is him. Lanka jal jaaye, lekin daily entertainment nahi chootna chahiye smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842384675505057918?t=5a0w60B4P2YlxUeMC6XEGg&s=19

Manisha chachi stays the best character and the only sane parental figure in this gen smiley27

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I ll take ruhi's whitewashing over Vidyas any day. Tomorrow i am very sure they ll do the same with Vidya because we have all seen anupama and know this is how Rajan shahi works..but the show ll be doomed for sure.

No one can see Vidya in her mamta avatar after this vamp wala one.