Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Gosh we really need an Abhira emotional outburst. she is trying her level best. aur kya karein voh?!

she is doing everything to try to sort out the matter, she is doing everything she can to support her husband, offer him hope.

She is trying to be a good bahu and also balance her career but her husband is walking around like a zombie.

A full fledged Abhira breakdown needs to come.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am seriously thinking to take a break from the show. Armaan's jaap is annoying me now. He is again going to do the same jaap tomorrow and there is no sign of that precap.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If Armaan knows V is a lost cause, why doesnt he just leave home with Abhira. He can go now also. If he is unable to tolerate her behavior, he can go. Even now he can honor her prior wish to have him leave home. Why is he staying? And what is he accomplishing by showing indifference to Abhira and countering every thing she says to cheer him up.

Yeah he should tell Kaveri .. your wish of keeping family together is destroying me ..

Today I will give it a skip

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am seriously thinking to take a break from the show. Armaan's jaap is annoying me now. He is again going to do the same jaap tomorrow and there is no sign of that precap.

This is likely to be a annoyingly slow track. I literally finished the episode in 5-7 mins cause there is no way I'm subjecting myself to more maata angst than necessarysmiley39

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan is gone case. So no guilt fir him. Star station guy is wrong in this prediction.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Gosh we really need an Abhira emotional outburst. she is trying her level best. aur kya karein voh?!

she is doing everything to try to sort out the matter, she is doing everything she can to support her husband, offer him hope.

She is trying to be a good bahu and also balance her career but her husband is walking around like a zombie.

A full fledged Abhira breakdown needs to come.

I agree Abhira needs to have a breakdown and tell this is what I was afraid of .. and had backed down from marrying you

You will resent me after marriage… it’s better to cry at one time … than cry continuously together .. I am leaving you for your happiness.. your mother will eventually forgive you..

But it’s best we never see each other again ..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This is likely to be a annoyingly slow track. I literally finished the episode in 5-7 mins cause there is no way I'm subjecting myself to more maata angst than necessarysmiley39

I do understand that he is missing his family etc. but this is too much. That women is insulting you.....she doesn't want to see your face....leave dude. Tomorrow he is gonna say he is happy that his family is close to him....ughhhh

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira is also annoying. Kyu banana hai cake?? That Vile creature doesn't want to see your face, want to see you unhappy and she will be happy that you baked a cake for her?? This isn't hope, this is delusion.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm not watching this crap full Vitch oriented episode Look at how she's boosting proudly that she disown abhimaan

Rather watch Sir ji have a heart attack

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa really treats poddar fam as his personal entertainment show.

Phuphasa is a kalesh enthusiast just like me smiley42

IMG_1269.jpeg