Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Maa apne happy birthday par sach mein happy ho

Pyar chahiye

Maa maaaaaaaaaa

Perfect family smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Armaan should have wished happy birthday sauteli maa instead of happy birthday maa

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan should have wished happy birthday sauteli maa instead of happy birthday maa

He should have wished happy birthday aunty .. you mean a lot to me .. I am happy you have got back your real son and are in a comfortable position.. I wish you the best ..

The very thing .. Vidya is enjoying that Armaan and Abhira are troubled and it’s been going on for months

Makes her no less than Sanjay Bansal

Kaveri never cared for Abhira z because she meant nothing to her .. but she was pained when Armaan was in pain .. she never stopped Armaan from meeting Abhira or dating her but she never agreed to their marriage

Vidya is worse than SB .. she pretends to be good but is asking for Ma ka aashirwad from Kaveri

I really like Rohit he’s a nice person.. but he needs to be killed by a stupid zidd from Vidya to get her punishment

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Happy birthday maa, meri kushiya aapko mil jaye. What are his kushiya in show. 😉

20241003_073954-COLLAGE.jpg

Maaa cried so she is awake and chuppp he knows it too.

20241003_074009-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar told abheera not to do anh Preparations as maa will be angry. He said teen mahinom se taras raha hoon unko hug karne ke liye and abheera hugged him he kept his uppp face said I have to sleep as I have work in office tomorrow 😛 she asked him to stay home next day 😉

20241003_074054-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Tumhe pata hi pichle teen mahinom se unse baat karne ke liye aur hug karne ke liye taras raha hoon. Kya mila usko... 20241003_080632-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi showed ar how he is behaving at office and in their family none gives disrespect to wife in outside . 🤓

She asked him if she can lose her umeeed on him for firm😜. So again our fufa is on her head she will flip tongue as jamai bete se bhadkar hi 🤐

20241003_073728-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Seeing vidya abheera kept ruhi in counter so that vidya can think ruhi made that cake.

Vidya asks ruhi not to invite strangers guests for her bday. 🥱 as she wants to celebrate with her family and close friends

So strangers are her bada beta and bahu rejected ones. Shrapit log🤗

Chachi asked catering wale to get food and take care of walnuts not in food as jethaani sa has allergy .

Another side abheera made carrot walnut cake. 🤐 kalesh ready

20241003_073848-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phuphasa is a kalesh enthusiast just like me smiley42

IMG_1269.jpeg

He has built the firm won’t get any inheritance so might as well get some kalesh as entertainment

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Vidya got wishes and blessings from masa. Vidya asked masa to give her love as bday gift as she is not giving her.

Dadi said she loves her but Vidya told no pehle jaisa nahi.

Pyar do pyar do your son is dying to talk to you get your love and you are thrashing him like dirt now asking for lobeee extra here.

Dadi asked madhav to sambhalo Vidya and he said I can't either Vidya or arman. Expected as usual when did he sambhalo except constipated faces and stay away . If it's his beti he could jump.

20241003_074419-COLLAGE.jpg

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mrigu

Matlab cake khaya nahi. Ek hi to achhi cheez ho rahi thi, woh bhi nahi hone di.

Good she deserves no cake .. she will get good news of Rohit’s kid but her bad karma will make her lose everything in her lifetime