Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Whatever I am glad that revelation will finally happen .. since Armaan really is not bothered about Abhira ..

She should walk out of the house ,, before being kicked out and Manish should regret keeping her in the dark ..

I hope the leap happens now

I think we are getting a hint of what is coming next. After IR Abhira is gonna have a mental breakdown where she might loose her memory. Ruhi won't behave rudely as she will also be sad that her maasi is no more. Poddar's as usual will behave terribly and Armaan will remain silent. This will be the time when finally Manish will decide to keep Abhira permanently separated from Armaan.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Still no guilt from armaan?? What's happened to the promo where ar was supporting ab.

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I’m hating this show

WHAT does this Phuphasa have against Abhira

He’s going to reveal the truth in a way that makes it sound like Abhira knowingly set foot into Roohi’s life to ruin it

why is everyone hell bent on ruining Abhira’s life

But what makes me more upset is that my poor baby was crying and begging Armaan to come back

He’s so dense and selfish like it’s been 3 months…and Abhira has been roaming around him it’s not like he can’t check up on her

I’m hating this show so much

I have no problem with poddar's behavior to Abhira as they were always hopeless but Armaan's nautanki after his ultimatum wali shaadi is what getting on my nerves at this point.

I don’t think Abhira’s core character has changed and she didn’t lose her dignity or self respect yet. She might be looking a little weak at the moment but isn’t she always like this when it comes to the family,their happiness and safety. This is the same girl who is ready to run away to Delhi when she thought Yuvi will harm her mom , agreed to marry her abuser to save her mamma? Went with Yuvi to save V & poddar’s ,Took slap to save Kiara ? Fought for Charu and Krish? Signed DV for Armaan’s happiness and saving V&M relationship? Armaan is her only family ,her love, her pathi and poddar’s are her family now , she is not doing anything out of her character ,she is trying to set Armaan and Vv’s relationship right so their relationship gets better , if they left Vv and romance she n AA would be called selfish ,besharam ,barthameez aur kya nahi. she knows this is all happening because Armaan chose her above everyone so how can she give up? Vv was not against their marriage before and shown her support n love to Abhira (fake hi sahi) and sadly makers are not showing vv as a great maa who used to keep her sautela son above her own son (which is not true , Abhira made this women realise how she is differentiating btwn her sons).

Sadly vamps/cheaters ,vile ppl being celebrated but Abhira will always emerge as a winner. Her core character is not changed yet but the situations changed ,when necessary she will fight back like how she fought with Yuvi alone on sarawathi pooja day. Am not watching the episode much , so just thought to write this as I have read a few perspectives about her losing her self respect and this is mine.

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Still no guilt from armaan?? What's happened to the promo where ar was supporting ab.

That was Abhira's dream I guess.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Whatever I am glad that revelation will finally happen .. since Armaan really is not bothered about Abhira ..

She should walk out of the house ,, before being kicked out and Manish should regret keeping her in the dark ..

I hope the leap happens now

I hope that once IR is done, Abhira will prove her mom innocent when she is called "murderers daughter " etc. and i want to see her hate MG for what he put Akshara through and for keeping her in the dark for all these months about the truth too.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan Poddar

Jemele Hill GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

STFU, if you're so comfortable with your vile and disgusting mother cause as long as your under one roof you're fine. Then why the hell have you been sulking for 3 damn months. Bad enough you left your wife at the door to run after witch like a baby kutta. You've been distant and emotionally detach from your wife, rude to your associate all so we can hear you're fine just living in the house even if you don't get love. So why didn't you tell that to Abhira or most importantly be a grown Axx man and act like it

FOH with your itna kaafi hai, what a smiley8

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That was Abhira's dream I guess.

voh toh Abhira neh bhi dream nahi kiya that he will support her. She dreamed of them announcing pregnancy and everyone happily celebrating.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Abhira’s core character has changed and she didn’t lose her dignity or self respect yet. She might be looking a little weak at the moment but isn’t she always like this when it comes to the family,their happiness and safety. This is the same girl who is ready to run away to Delhi when she thought Yuvi will harm her mom , agreed to marry her abuser to save her mamma? Went with Yuvi to save V & poddar’s ,Took slap to save Kiara ? Fought for Charu and Krish? Signed DV for Armaan’s happiness and saving V&M relationship? Armaan is her only family ,her love, her pathi and poddar’s are her family now , she is not doing anything out of her character ,she is trying to set Armaan and Vv’s relationship right so their relationship gets better , if they left Vv and romance she n AA would be called selfish ,besharam ,barthameez aur kya nahi. she knows this is all happening because Armaan chose her above everyone so how can she give up? Vv was not against their marriage before and shown her support n love to Abhira (fake hi sahi) and sadly makers are not showing vv as a great maa who used to keep her sautela son above her own son (which is not true , Abhira made this women realise how she is differentiating btwn her sons).

Sadly vamps/cheaters ,vile ppl being celebrated but Abhira will always emerge as a winner. Her core character is not changed yet but the situations changed ,when necessary she will fight back like how she fought with Yuvi alone on sarawathi pooja day. Am not watching the episode much , so just thought to write this as I have read a few perspectives about her losing her self respect and this is mine.

She is doing everything for Armaan at this point coz she loves him. The day she'll give up on him like her mom did to her first love, there will be no looking back no matter Armaan kitna bhi dramebaazi kare.