Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

No breakdown, she needs to burst out all her anger on Armaan and his Maaaaasmiley11

I dont think she is "angry" perse. she is hurt. she is guilty. She is sad.

At best we can hope she will ask him why he coaxed her to marry when she told him she would leave because she correctly predicted that he would not be happy if he married her after the infertility news.

I really hope we get a breakdown though

All we know from BTS is that he legit looks super happy about RuRo pregnancy news. In BTS, he notices Vs behavior to Abhira as she doesnt allow Abhira to hug and congratulate Ruhi about pregnancy. I am not sure if he will see/hear about how V wrongly blames Abhira for harming Ruhi even when Ab did nothing. And then we have the orange overalls -painting stuff ka BTS.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Matlab cake khaya nahi. Ek hi to achhi cheez ho rahi thi, woh bhi nahi hone di.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/anasfilmz/status/1841652655619473740?t=WMIurwFGQAaHs4a-lnS_2Q&s=19

Where is this scene??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I can't believe after doing everything they are going to forgive VV.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

It's after pregnancy news right ???Kal ya sat aayega ...

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm not watching this crap full Vitch oriented episode Look at how she's boosting proudly that she disown abhimaan

Rather watch Sir ji have a heart attack

Yeah rishta is proving sautela is sautela .. if she was seriously hurting .. she would not have been dancing and singing..

Bhai meri kaku hi acchi thi .. even Akka saheb was better ..possesive older aunts are better than step mothers

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

It's after pregnancy news right ???Kal ya sat aayega ...

Mujhe toh nhi lag rhaa aayega.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m pretty sure it won’t be there - much like the promo where abhira was handing him divorce papers and it never was there in the show!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

I’m pretty sure it won’t be there - much like the promo where abhira was handing him divorce papers and it never was there in the show!

Yeah precap mein they are at entrance but in reality Abhira is inside the house behind a pillar.

If this scene actually plays out and we see a humane, caring Armaan - I'll be shocked.

Most likely they'll just look at each other sadly seeing Ru Ro pregnancy announcement and have a FB about her infertility reports and then look away, pretend to be ok and go smiling to congratulate Ru Ro

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I do understand that he is missing his family etc. but this is too much. That women is insulting you.....she doesn't want to see your face....leave dude. Tomorrow he is gonna say he is happy that his family is close to him....ughhhh

Tbh I feel zero sympathy as a viewer towards armaan and abhira in terms of vidya's bullshit. She is treating them worse than a piece of chewing gum stuck under the shoe.. But inko toh zindagi ka vvip banana hai smiley8