Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan should have wished happy birthday sauteli maa instead of happy birthday maa

How about happy bday rohit ki ma or

Happy bday madhav ki biwi

Or happy bday kaveri ki bahu

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Rock roll soniye with dream inserted abhimaan around Vidya is done and illusion broke for abheera.

20241003_074316-COLLAGE.jpg

After one song gvs got their torn outfits it seems they came with gifts hugging Vidya ji.

Vidyas bigggg cutout is very pretty. Dkp gave shruti ji bday perfectly joining vidyas. Their spl love always for the artists shown in show.

20241003_074457-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish asked where are abheera ar. Vidya said those who have come are there.

Chachi said guests are asking for ar abheera let's call them. Vidya said tell them what happened 😉

20241003_074537-COLLAGE.jpg

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Good she deserves no cake .. she will get good news of Rohit’s kid but her bad karma will make her lose everything in her lifetime

No ek aur white day nahi chahiye. Isse achha I'll prefer Abhira saying rakho apna beta apne pass or Armaan aur Abhira both saying goodbye aunty yaha mili ho upar mat milna.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

In room abheera is asking him let's go down they are waiting for us maa won't cut cake without you and they listen happy birthday to you cake cutting se pehle.

Ar says listen to it. I stayed at home because you told me to. Liar kahi ka he stayed at home because he is waiting if his maa calls him 🤪

Vidya maa cut cake and said armaaaan . They have that bond she gives first cake to him always.

20241003_074643-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

In room abheera said I made carrot walnut cake and immediately after ran maa has allergy

Vidya was calm and rohit told dadi i will get bhayya. Dadi said no need she knows if bhayya comes Vidya will do more tamasha in front of all.

Vidya wanted to feed mera beta rohit and he goes to feed her 🤗

20241003_075018-COLLAGE.jpg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

How about happy bday rohit ki ma or

Happy bday madhav ki biwi

Or happy bday kaveri ki bahu

Happy birthday, Madhav ki second favourite biwi
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

riston ka utsav wonderful episodes we got with 3 families being together and celebrating happiness.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

In room abheera is asking him let's go down they are waiting for us maa won't cut cake without you and they listen happy birthday to you cake cutting se pehle.

Ar says listen to it. I stayed at home because you told me to. Liar kahi ka he stayed at home because he is waiting if his maa calls him 🤪

Vidya maa cut cake and said armaaaan . They have that bond she gives first cake to him always.

20241003_074643-COLLAGE.jpg

They are not showing vidya as negative person. They are showing her as a mother who is just angry at her sonsmiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ar stopped rohit feeding Vidya and Vidya shouted how did you stop.

Ar is calm and abheera said she made walnut cake and she doesn't know she has allergy ar is stopping her for that.

20241003_075046-COLLAGE.jpg