Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Just imagine this comes true 🤩🤩

https://x.com/RasodaQueen/status/1838582021314236926

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

How come I am not able to comment on no filter thread?? Do mods allow only few people to participate or what?

it is allowed for all. But it is for limited time.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Big boss launch ka darr. All sp shows running without any ad today😭 Jhanak, upma 45 mins & ghum's, uka bring 40 min + & rest all 30min

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

is bar kr big boss mein maze hone wala hai. They should invite Shahi as a wild card entery too. 😶‍🌫️
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago
Hey guys! Is anyone watching pranali’s new show Durga? I was thinking of giving it a try but after having a horrible experience with jhanak, I am afraid to give another Leena show a try… if it’s genuinely good then do suggest…
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

this is the exact thought I had when sheh prat got terminated. There are so many who take these humiliations to the heart and end up their lives. It’s so good and reliving to see both emerging from this and doing well in their lives… I am not a big boss person but will think of giving it a try for sheh.. His version of Ar will always remain my favourite.. Rohit might be a better actor but Sheh was perfect for Ar. Infact all the og cast, Prat as Ruhi and Shivam as Rohit..
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

this is the exact thought I had when sheh prat got terminated. There are so many who take these humiliations to the heart and end up their lives. It’s so good and reliving to see both emerging from this and doing well in their lives… I am not a big boss person but will think of giving it a try for sheh.. His version of Ar will always remain my favourite.. Rohit might be a better actor but Sheh was perfect for Ar. Infact all the og cast, Prat as Ruhi and Shivam as Rohit..

if he is unprofessional they can terminate him but Rajan shahi shouted at him as if they are their servants. Even in companies people silently take out the other person if termination happens to save him from humiliation form co workers.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Hey guys! Is anyone watching pranali’s new show Durga? I was thinking of giving it a try but after having a horrible experience with jhanak, I am afraid to give another Leena show a try… if it’s genuinely good then do suggest…

few bits now and then not interested much

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

some are very straight forward and expect others as same. Some are very calm adjusting or manipulating types. So it's difficult to match the straight ones always as most of the people are diplomatic. They have the double face always