Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Why so angry huh ??? smiley24

Because it looked creepy

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 hours ago

Imagine not even doing anything on purpose, but people being harmed becoming the cause of fan fights. The character not even being there in the show but creating extreme pandemonium just by the name such a baddie .....who does it like my girl akshu

Edited by Nhikia - 7 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold well, that's just an assumption, she never loved Armaan above Rohit till the time Rohit was alive infact she never loved Armaan without making him feel indebted to her. Vidya agreed for Armaan-Ruhi's marriage alliance forgetting her own son Rohit, because he was "dead" that time. It was a payback for Armaan's sacrifice for her son Rohit. She didn't even ask Armaan if he still want to get married to Ruhi. She just decided his happiness for him. Vidya didn't even think about possibility of Armaan moving on in 10 months, in her one-sided judgement, to pay Armaan back because of his sacrifice for her son Rohit's happiness. Though yes, Armaan could've said "No I can't get married to Ruhi as I've moved on and I can't get married to by brother's window as I can't think about Ruhi that way now", but that time he agreed for her happiness, his family's happiness (which was obviously wrong). Vidya's problem is she "decides" Armaan's happiness as she thinks she knows Armaan the best. Whereas Armaan's happiness wasn't Ruhi or aren't children above Abhira. Her stubbornness and entitlement is appalling. If Vidya mata decides Armaan's happiness is Ruhi he has to marry her. He can't have an opinion against it. If she decides Armaan's happiness is having his own children produced by Abhira rather than adopting children or having children through IVF, surrogacy or by treating infertility than Armaan should agree with Vidya's definition of Armaan's happiness. Vidya always unconditionally supported Rohit even when he pushed Armaan (the son she supposedly loved more than Rohit), called him sutela, paraya and dhokebaaz. Why didn't she inform her son that she proposed Ar-Ru marriage alliance?

If Rohit was alive and wished to reunite Ar-Ru after divorcing Ruhi (He wanted to do that before running away, got his and Ruhi's marriage annulment papers ready) would she consider Armaan's happiness above Rohit's pain? Rohit slapped Armaan 1.0 did she slap him back? Armaan was deprived of his office, his cases & his rights in firm. Did she stood up against KP, against her favoring Rohit over Armaan negating his efforts and hardwork? She only spoke Armaan is the eldest one that's it! If she always loved Armaan more than Rohit according to your perspective so why she didn't showed extreme displeasure over Rohit being favored above Armaan (that time she wasn't angry with Armaan for anything so what stopped her?). What stopped her for arguing with Dadisa in Armaan's favor the way she spoke in her son Rohit's favor. If Armaan ever pushed Rohit "twice or thrice" or called him names will Vidya stand there like a statue? If Rohit decides to leave the house after KP's command to leave house with Ruhi, will Vidya be fine with KP's decision the way she was when Armaan 1.0 was told to leave the house? (Abhira told her & Madhav to stop KP being Armaan's parents). My assumption is she never loved Armaan more than Rohit, not even equal to Rohit (which is no necessarily true it's just my perspective).

There is no comparison between a mother like Nandini (K3G) and a superficial, extremely selfish character like Vidya. Nandini adopted a child from orphanage as she was infertile whereas Vidya thinks infertility is a crime and adopting a child from orphanage is also a crime. You can only adopt son who is biological son of ur husband from his first wife/lover. Nandini adopted a son from orphanage, gave that child unconditional love, whereas for Vidya her son and DIL adopting a child from orphanage is not even an option. Let's agree to disagree.

vidya and ruhi are both very selfish vile women who’ve said and done horrible things..I can’t believe these two,vile women are being defended πŸ™„
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Will surrogacy actually happen here though or will they immediately go to white day?

no surrogacy here definitely..abhira will miraculously fall pregnant twice and deliver a son and daughter πŸ˜‚.. Raj bhaiya from,star station is still saying that abhiras reports are fake..πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ..
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Why so angry huh ??? smiley24

creepy budha getting on my nerves

Someone quoted me yesterday with a long ass lecture. My post limit was over so I couldn't reply with this .

I ain't reading all that

Sorry it happened

Or good for you

Posted: 14 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

creepy budha getting on my nerves

Someone quoted me yesterday with a long ass lecture. My post limit was over so I couldn't reply with this .

I ain't reading all that

Sorry it happened

Or good for you

Long lecture people are hilarious πŸ˜‚ for an ITV character 🀣 seriously ...

ITV characters are " like created with worst fate" which depends on TRP

" budda Manish is budda toh hai who outlived his grand children also without any purpose "

Spineless ...& creepy