Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Looking at Armaan now, its not really a given that he will stand by Ab when IR happens.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please dkp don't do any miscarriage track I hate those, so useless and lazy for drama purposes. Happy for Rohit

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure how I feel about IR being revealed by Phuphasa…I mean the track hopefully doesn’t go the way one year deal revelation did with Armaan continuing to be mute and ignoring Abhira…

So mad at DKP for destroying Ar character!

Best would be for her to walk out…. Wonder if they will show Ab have accident head trauma to jolt Ar…. So sick of this vile toxic behavior from Vidya and everyone on mute just watching it and not calling her out on it! Thank god just reading WU and not watching episodes … would be literally sick if I watched them 😪😪😪

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously no hopes from the show any more

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Good Ruhi days gonna get over soon now smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Question who here is a mother

Did you faint before you find out you were pregnant. I know dramatic effect in itv is great for rating but come on now. How this old itv tradition is still going on is beyond me.

Be realistic and show a woman looking at her calendar and realizing she's late or eating habit change or morning sickness but this behosh t thing is just smiley39

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Can you please keep this collage on page1 today it's shown in episode one in dreams another in real.

20241004_071051-COLLAGE.jpg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Question who here is a mother

Did you faint before you find out you were pregnant. I know dramatic effect in itv is great for rating but come on now. How this old itv tradition is still going on is beyond me.

Be realistic and show a woman looking at her calendar and realizing she's late or eating habit change or morning sickness but this behosh t thing is just smiley39

Chakkar may be due to morning sickness and low blood sugar only..but an expecting mother is the first one to know ofc ..doctor checking the pulse & physical check up etc is stupid as they too rely on ultrasounds & pregnancy test ..specially yrkkh ke gynaec toh bhagwan hi Malik haismiley44

Edited by Krinya - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Chakkar may be due to morning sickness and low blood sugar only..but an expecting mother is the first one to know ofc ..doctor checking the pulse & physical check up etc is stupid as they too rely on ultrasounds & pregnancy test ..specially yrkkh ke gynaec toh bhagwan hi Malik haismiley44

holding pulse they can guess and heart beat on chest. First identify. She might have asked her did you miss her date 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail

DKP & Sanjay Bhansal

a woman says ya 'll better not f * ck this up in a bet advertisement

Foofasa, you better make sure this time your chaal work. I want drama and big dhamaka kalesh. I don't want that thanda IR with MG. I don't want to get my hopes up but if it's like the deal shaadi reveal or better than is a win for us cause Abhimaan will be leaving PH or Abhira

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago