Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Armaan is leaving party. Abhira runs behind him. Armaan says why did you have to try to do anything when I told you not to interfere, he says I am not your project or khilona to fix. He says my family has done ehsaans on me and I knew one wrong step and I will lose my mom. They dont dil seh care for me but they are my family. he asks why did you do all this party ki tyaari, what were you trying to prove. Abhira says - sorry, I should have listened to you. but he drives off.

Kaveri yells at V in front of all. Waah. Kaveri is impressive today.

Abhira gets in car to drive behind him. Ruhi comes looking for them and falls unconscious. Abhira yells out her name and everyone hears that and goes outside.

V accuses Abhira of running car over Ruhi. She says you did before too while trying to teach Krish to drive. V is cruel to Abhira again. Everyone is shaking their heads in disapproval hearing her spew rubbish to Abhira.

Abhira is standing separately and informs Armaan through voice note that gadbad hogayi hai, please come back

Doctor announces Ruhi is preggers. Everyone is happy- even Sanjay! LOL.

Ruhi comes out and Rohit is excited. Everyone is screaming in happiness.

V asks doctor - Ruhi ka accident hua, is that a problem. Ruhi says- what accident. I just fell unconscious.

Abhira breathes a sigh of relief that she was proven innocent.

Shameless V doesnt apologize. She walks towards Abhira but grabs sweets ki thaali from temple and offers it to Ruhi. Everyone is shocked at her audacity but says nothing.

Armaan comes running back hearing voice note, sees Rohit excitedly celebrating and smiles. Then his smile dims. Abhira notices his smile gone but wipes her tears and asks to join her in congratulating Ru Ro.

Ro hugs Armaan. Armaan says he is happy for him. Rohit apologizes to Armaan knowing deep inside that this can be bittersweet for him but Armaan says- this is a big khushi, celebrate it wholeheartedly

V has monologue thinking you could have got this khushi if you had chosen right life partner.

Rohit jokes to Abhira , that Armaan has taya sa personality but baccha will think of you as hum umar. Everyone laughs.

Abhira goes to hug Ruhi but V walks in between and everyone notices her crass behavior. but as usual no one says a word.

More dancing happens and Abhimaan are standing on one side. Abhira dreams that this could be her and Armaan and everyone would be excited for them going family way too. but snaps out of her dream and looks a tad disturbed

Armaan abhira exchange a brief look but they say nothing to each other. Armaan goes to put a "dad to be" sash on Rohit- . Manisha goes to stand near Abhira noticing that she is a tad upset. She is the real maternal figure here.

Abhira offers to help Kaveri with thali decoration for aarti. V rudely grabs thali from Abhira and Kaveri and takes it away . Everyone notices her crass behavior but again says nothing to her.

Thali is about to fall from table where V placed it. Abhira prevents it from falling. but Vidya grabs it from her again in anger. Abhira silently stands aside. V calls Kaveri to do aarti. Kaveri obliges but is not happy with Vs antics. yet she doesnt say anything.

MG asks Ruhi for maafi - is this supposed to be for giving Abhira attention?! Abhira watches from a distance. Ruhi continues her acchai dhong . Abhira is happy to see MG -Ruhi hugging.

Abhira is walking past them and MG grabs her also for group hug.

Abhira is in her room and having FBs of Vs cruelty to her. Armaan is sleeping - no Fs given. She talks to a sleeping Armaan and says I am also suffering for last 3 months. I am happy for Ru Ro but I also got reminder of my zakhms that I cant be mom. She says - I need you. mein tut rahi hoon. Please come back. this bit is SO heartbreaking. she is having to resort to speaking to her sleeping husband because he has no time to see her, notice her and be there for her. They are supposed to be life partners who share every joy and sorrow but now she is just fending for herself.

Precap- Sanjay discovers MG has put inheritance in Abhiras name too. And realizes Abhira is related to MG. Sanjay plots Abhira ki IR to kick her out of the house. He refers to her as Ruhi ki maa ki kaatil ki beti.

Edited by Pinecone - a day ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I ran here to say the exact same thing - Go Phupasa Go, get her out of that housesmiley40

abhira behen keep your pink outfit and suitcase ready, cause we gotta make this mission a success............................................................ even if she returns like in 2 business days.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

nothing more to say about armaan sa https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1841309782264643710

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do hope that Armaan just has enough they just leave that dumb house and the chorus gang is hopefully painting abhimaan’s new house . After all this bakwas if they’re going to be painting the nursery ….then I just don’t have anything more to say!

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I’m hating this show

WHAT does this Phuphasa have against Abhira

He’s going to reveal the truth in a way that makes it sound like Abhira knowingly set foot into Roohi’s life to ruin it

why is everyone hell bent on ruining Abhira’s life

But what makes me more upset is that my poor baby was crying and begging Armaan to come back

He’s so dense and selfish like it’s been 3 months…and Abhira has been roaming around him it’s not like he can’t check up on her

I’m hating this show so much

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

No mood to watch the episode, directly went to the precap and YES I KNEW PHUPHASA CUTIE COULD NOT DISAPPOINT ME. Get abhira out this damn house, main tumharey saath hoon smiley41smiley41smiley41

Kya kiya phuphasa ne???

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He needs the pink suitcase therapy more than anyone else - gadha kahinkasmiley7

DivyaaaV thumbnail

No seriously between Vidya and Phuphasa I think Armaan and Abhira need to leave the Poddar’s

Especially if Roohi also turns negative soon

And Vidya is really showing her true colors

She’s only good with ppl if they are good to her…she knows Dadisa is upset so she didn’t even let her do the Aarti first

And the way she’s treating Abhira like she’s some bad energy

Hate this

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Kya kiya phuphasa ne???

He found out about Roohi & Abhira's mom being sisters and that Akshara did Arohi's accident. So he is going to reveal the truth to everyone

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Wowww... So this was the base for IR.. Common Phuphu reveal it in the most dramatic way... Kyuki mujhe nahi dekhna koyi behna bond btw Ab and Ru.. So after the IR VV will def ask Ab to move out from house bcz her fav bahu may get trauma by seeing her...

Kuch bhi ho Ab run away girl run away🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️