Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I miss petty Sai smiley42

Love how she shut kaku up when she starts talking about

Chavan khandan rules and tradition it always shut her up smiley37smiley37

Virat got bashed so much for applying ice on bhabhi burning hands

I got scared for Neil smiley37smiley37

Chavan khandan toh gaya tel lene as it has become extinct 🪦
Posted: 7 days ago

Hello forum wasiyon

I need your help regarding a show that I forgot, actually I used to watch this show 10-12 years ago or more it was an old show,family show where an male lead got married to femald lead and then came to India and in laws treat her badly in India but she face all problems and took all of them in her side and everyone slowly lsowly started likimg her.

She was a foreigner and husband was Indian.I only remember one thing like in starting she used to speak english then she started speaking hindi like foreigners speak and her husband sometime supports her and once she made a pizza I think so a persom from in law add meat or she add it without knowledge aftereffect is that her mother in laws and all treat her badly.

So that's what I remember anyone please tell me show name as I totally forgot about it and I was a 8-10 uears kid then.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My sweet bois NavManyu 🥰🥰🥰🥰

#LoveIsLove

Yaar you BL shipping them 🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

A certain someone must be partying right now 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Don’t worry Ek rasta hai which I use daily..

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 7 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

I can give a pass to anyone expect those that have blocked me. They’re my pakke dushman (although they’re random people I’ve barely interacted with)

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 7 days ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I can't believe your promoting Advocate Anjalismiley3

Like, I've been promoting Geeta LLB for the last half of the century 🤦‍♀️

Your one's a copy pastesmiley17 And it's smiley11

Stick to OG's like me smiley14smiley36 And the actors are better smiley15smiley36looking

Oh and Rab se dua is fun in clips smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

a woman with curly hair is blowing a kiss with her eyes closed and the words woah written above her .

Ajab WTH is Tejas doing here with your Durga and what's up with the lightning and too much makeup powder. It's like looking at a ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv-jMg4NYA

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a woman with curly hair is blowing a kiss with her eyes closed and the words woah written above her .

Ajab WTH is Tejas doing here with your Durga and what's up with the lightning and too much make powder. It's like looking at a ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv-jMg4NYA

Shooting me aisa hi hota hai I guess

he’s Tejas but actually Ronojoy …( of KD ) and the Aditya ( OG ishti kutum ) dekho itna lucky hai ..

generally channels don’t agree on sharing the actor over here he’s allowed to work in colors n star plus both

That’s how Leena G operates .. she utilises all her side characters in 2-3 shows together .. so that they get stable work and cost are maintained..

Only the leads are kept exclusive

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: a day ago

They look so good 🥰 ❤️ https://x.com/stanningadakaar/status/1845797073297506633?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Edited by The_Best - a day ago