Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So is dkp giving another Vee-itch ki episode, so I can skip smiley21

Actually today episode was okayish much better than last few days…… the behen bond was cringy but I like Ab now teaching ArSa lesson hope it continues😆
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tbh, I don't want to see ruhi turning negative after IR . Not because of I wanna see sister's bond between abhira and ruhi but because I don't want more trouble for abhira. Vile vidya is more than enough...but as per ss guy, ruhi is gonna turn negative again, right?
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am still not satisfied with this sudden realization of Ar….. he can again go on mute mode …… I am glad Ab is now giving him cold shouldersmiley14

agreed. it was too rushed and sudden. but chalo, kuch toh mila. taking whatever we get. Finally he saw that Abhira also has emotions!

I am not liking this Ruhi bonding with Abhira and Armaan. Its unnecessary.

After everything Ruhi has done, its not possible for anyone to bond with her. Cordial -ok. but to actually count on her should be impossible for both Armaan and Abhira.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Tbh, I don't want to see ruhi turning negative after IR . Not because of I wanna see sister's bond between abhira and ruhi but because I don't want more trouble for abhira. Vile vidya is more than enough...but as per ss guy, ruhi is gonna turn negative again, right?

yup she is gonna be back to her irrational behavior. Abhira being responsible for things that happened before she was born!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Better days are coming Aaj se chalu hua hai kya?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi hates Akshara and that was reinforced again. Thats why so many happy scenes of Ruhi and Abhira because that is not going to last forever

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhimaan ka room ruhit ne le liya kya?
Pinecone thumbnail

The strangest bit was Kaveri having a photo of herself inside the jug of water. Uska kya purpose tha. bina photo ke bhi jug bhar sakti thi na.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Phuphasa cutie I love you but lemme have at least three episodes of armaan grovelling before doing the tumhari ma ney meri matashree ko mara tha thing.smiley13 More than abhira, I deserve it for tolerating everything that happened after aao naayi bahu aao. smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Manisha Goenka life mai ek bhi theek kaam toh kar nahi sakta. Both Abhira and Ruhi are likely to die before you, kisiko nahi chahiye tere assets 🙏🏾