Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

I am manifesting that Kaveri will give thappad to V soon. As it is yesterday itself Kaveri ke gusse ka paara chadh raha tha. The more nuisance V creates, I hope Kaveri will erupt.

Or M should pull mangalsutra off Vs neck and wipe her sindur saying he doesnt consider her biwi anymore.

drama quotient chahiye toh aisa kuch de deh. TRP bhi chappad phaad hojayegi

Edited by Pinecone - 11 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya ke room mei uske and Madhav ke beech Abhimaan should sleep

omg I am roffling like anything reading this….smiley37smiley37smiley37 Makes can you please do this?smiley42

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What’s the precap?any light at the end of the tunnel?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww b*tch ki muskaan toh dekho! Badi aayi maalkin banne wali!

IMG_1953.jpeg
IMG_1955.jpeg

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For a change I am going to trust writers motive that they are setting stage for a big downfall for V, unlike what they did for Ruhi. The ray of hope is coming from V insulting Kaveri (I am not watching anymore but reading what some of you are saying).

I will be back to watch after that.smiley27

Edited by leafy2022 - 11 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Blurb on Hotstar: Roohi is happy and overwhelmed with Abhira’s surprise. Vidya asks Armaan-Abhira to vacate their room.

Why vacate their room? 😧

Somebody give the detailed WU please.

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Why vacate their room? 😧

She took the responsibility of stopping lower every day… that’s her new project..😂

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am manifesting that Kaveri will give thappad to V soon. As it is yesterday itself Kaveri ke gusse ka paara chadh raha tha. The more nuisance V creates, I hope Kaveri will erupt.

Or M should pull mangalsutra off Vs neck and wipe her sindur saying he doesnt consider her biwi anymore. Drama quotient chahiye toh aisa kuch de deh. TRP bhi chappad phaad hojayegi

Yes! At this point even Kaveri seems to be fed up of her but is keeping quiet. But she she will explode it’ll be the end of Vi
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

She took the responsibility of stopping lower every day… that’s her new project..😂

So even if she wants to paint RoRu room, where will Abhimaan sleep! Plus they are such rich people yet didn’t have extra guest room for RoRu till then?