Lol your signature and dp reminds me of someone uncapable smiley36

Another one point for me in khaandmeter ☠️

P.S. My name is not kajal 🀣🀣🀣

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

sorry to jump in your conversation, just curious reading your post - what does ASR and RK stand for?

Arnav Singh Raizada from IPKKND and Rishab Kundra from Madhubala.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I never watched both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my didi was a huge fan of Ipkknd ASR - Kushi, so as any other younger sibling my fate was filled with constant rambling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My whole neighbourhood was a fan of bade ache lagte hai and itna karo naa mujhe pyaar, couldn't escape without hearing a word or two ☠️

Le me:

going out to collect milk (πŸ—£οΈπŸ—£οΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈRam-priya)

Literally stepping out (πŸ”ŠNeeshi wants her papa)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lol, for me it was my mom, she used to watch and still watches a lot of TV serials. That is how I sampled them all until I lived with them. I used to taunt her but still piggy back and watch some I liked 🫣 yrkkh gen 3 also I started watching because of her only πŸ˜€ HC/PR caught my attention and I got hooked.

Bade aache lagte hai and Balika Vadu tho were our family serial, everyone including my grandma used to watch πŸ˜€

Don’t remember itna naa karo mujhe pyaar though.

I am a 90’s kid, so have found memories of watching Ramayan, Mahabharata, Hum Paanch, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai kind of serial with the whole family ☺️

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

lol, your signatures are always fun to read, kudos to your creativity πŸ˜€

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: an hour ago

lol, for me it was my mom, she used to watch and still watches a lot of TV serials. That is how I sampled them all until I lived with them. I used to taunt her but still piggy back and watch some I liked 🫣 yrkkh gen 3 also I started watching because of her only πŸ˜€ HC/PR caught my attention and I got hooked.

Bade aache lagte hai and Balika Vadu tho were our family serial, everyone including my grandma used to watch πŸ˜€

I am a 90’s kid, so have found memories of watching Ramayan, Mahabharata, Hum Paanch, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai kind of serial with the whole family ☺️

@Bold: I'm a 2k kid and there's not much difference between us 😁😁 have you watched Sakha laka boom boom, Sakhtimaan and Hatim?

Ramayan and Mahabharat are eternal ✨

I've watched both old and new version of them

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: an hour ago

I enjoy watching sarabhai vs sarabhai old clips on SM..why don’t we have sitcoms like those..

They could have done something like that with Anita Raj and Samriddhi .. but Hua nahi

Edited by Aadi04 - an hour ago