Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Some people need to stop acting like show ruhi ki wajah se chalraha hain

Dkp ki creativity mein kaafi Kami hain and now I definitely don't like abhira but show uske aur ar ki wajah se hi chlraha mostly

Show is equally successful even after 15 years because of good actors & their exceptionally good portrayal of overdramatic challenging scenes. Even in normal scenes, viewers could feel the connection. Good actors make bad writing, editing or characters appear a good watch. There aren't too many brilliant actors in yrkkh S4. If anybody watches Abhira's breakdown scene and then her indifference towards Armaan portrayed by Sam, no matter how random it may appear though this scene was needed, her acting was too good, same goes for Armaan's realization, his guilt and asking for forgiveness portrayed by Rohit. Then phupha sa's confusion on hearing word "Akshara" and smartly connecting the dots after that his classic evil smirk to expose everything, Sidharth was in his elements. Dadisa's scene was weird with her photo in water but Anita ji's transition in expressions, impactful dialogue delivery & screen-presence was good as always. Sachin sir was also good as golgappe wala. Dadisa was finally back in form. (Maybe writers realize more SS to Vidya than other supporting characters means lesser TRP compared to other episodes of the week smiley36 ).

No offence, but then you have to watch Ruhi scene with Armaan or Ruhi's pregnancy mood swings/crying scenes. Poor dialogue delivery, loud tone or screen-presence with ineffective portrayal of mature sudhri hui Ruhi. Crying scenes are too bad. Poor execution is more apparent when you are doing scenes with exceptionally good actors like Rohit.

There has been good TRP of episodes with/without Ruhi's presence or even when she got only 2-3 minute scenes. Sangeet episode (TRP 2.5), Armaan-Abhira wedding episode (TRP 2.4) were Ruhi free, one had happy moments with Abhira fainting & other one had happy moments with no drama & only positivity, why viewers watched them without the character who is running the show?

Edited by ShadowImbue - 9 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Show is equally successful even after 15 years because of good actors & their exceptionally good portrayal of overdramatic challenging scenes. Even in normal scenes, viewers could feel the connection. Good actors make bad writing, editing or characters appear a good watch. There aren't too many brilliant actors in yrkkh S4. If anybody watches Abhira's breakdown scene and then her indifference towards Armaan portrayed by Sam, no matter how random it may appear though this scene was needed, her acting was too good, same goes for Armaan's realization, his guilt and asking for forgiveness portrayed by Rohit. Then phupha sa's confusion on hearing word "Akshara" and smartly connecting the dots after that his classic evil smirk to expose everything, Sidharth was in his elements. Dadisa's scene was weird with her photo in water but Anita ji's transition in expressions, impactful dialogue delivery & screen-presence was good as always. Sachin sir was also good as golgappe wala. Dadisa was finally back in form. (Maybe writers realize more SS to Vidya than other supporting characters means lesser TRP compared to other episodes of the week smiley36 ).

No offence, but then you have to watch Ruhi scene with Armaan or Ruhi's pregnancy mood swings/crying scenes. Poor dialogue delivery, loud tone or screen-presence with ineffective portrayal of mature sudhri hui Ruhi. Crying scenes are too bad. Poor execution is more apparent when you are doing scenes with exceptionally good actors like Rohit.

There has been good TRP of episodes with/without Ruhi's presence or even when she got only 2-3 minute scenes. Sangeet episode (TRP 2.5), Armaan-Abhira wedding episode (TRP 2.4) were Ruhi free, one had happy moments with Abhira fainting & other one had happy moments with no drama & only positivity, why viewers watched them without the character who is running the show?

tbh the initial episodes of ak and abhi was seriously magic the execution was so good I wish dkp would have shown them more before destroying them the trip and fall scenes , the phone scene where ak is sitting in front of mirror and abhi calls her that was absolutely awwweee

Same goes with initial eps of abheera character and specially her bonding with her mumma their cute banters but tbh yrrkh has a good habit of making good and decent actors act trash literally they all start overacting be it hc ,pr,js sam,ropu but I must say garv has improved she's much better than Kr or pr

Edited by Nhikia - 9 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nhikia

tbh the initial episodes of ak and abhi was seriously magic the execution was so good I wish dkp would have shown them more before destroying them the trip and fall scenes , the phone scene where ak is sitting in front of mirror and abhi calls her that was absolutely awwweee

Same goes with initial eps of abheera character and specially her bonding with her mumma their cute banters but tbh yrrkh has a good habit of making good and decent actors act trash literally they all start overacting be it hc ,pr,js sam,ropu but I must say garv has improved she's much better than Kr or pr

@bold who is Kr and Pr?

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

It was Armaan’s plan to take Abhira to GH and I don’t see any similarities in khabadi plan and this.

I would have definitely loved and connected to Abhira and Ruhi bond only if she changed when Armaan left her at the altar, or even when Rohit came back ,instead she thought he died, she never cared a bit about his feelings when he was genuinely trying to give their relationship another chance. And the worst part she blackmailed Armaan to marry her when she clearly saw how much he loves Abhira. Even after the car stunt she was begging and trying to convince Armaan to marry her. She started her relationship on lies and the relationships that r built on lies won’t long lasted. Entire family is supporting and backing these couple , what exactly did they face to get stronger ? Rohit ran away from the marriage earlier . Even if they gave 10% of what Armaan and Abhira faced and they still be together then may be yes. But for now it all looks fake. If past doesn’t matter how does Abhira’s mamma’s should effect achi Sachi Ruhi Birla ? Now she also have her sacha pyaar and a few days back she said none of them left her it was all in her head, so why hate Abhira. She is fake and will always remain one.
And I feel Armaan will definitely stand for Abhira after the IR.

@bold: exactly.....ruhi has not changed...when she has begged blackmailed....sab kuch kar liya...and nothing could change armaan ka decision..to kya hi bachta??? the only thing that she could have done was drugged armaan and married him.....and woh bhi nahi hota...as she is already married to rohit...

to euhi has no options left....jitna kar sakti thi...kiya...shiddat se kiya...chahe saare evil wrong kaam hi...😂

and agar makers ne use sudhra hua dikhana hota, to pakka, use rohit ko saare kaam disclose karte dikhaate..warna what is the change??? she is cheating rohit!!!!

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This season there won’t be any death blames on Abhria , tho kushi nahi milegi IYKYK smiley39 Phufa will reveal IR anslf most probably Armaan and Abhira will leave the house together. Pagal Ruhi might kill her husband in paagal pan as per many wishes and end up in mental asylum. Or DKP for a change should kill Ruhi , turn Rohit into a villain and he can take revenge on Abhria ,Armaan thinking they did it finally knowing his paagal mom killed her as she was faking the pregnancy smiley39 like her mom did ,this will be the best twist and TRP’s will cross 2.5 pushing maa down to 2.nd position 😂

pata nahi....per lag raha hai...ki vidya wll somehow b the reason for ruhi ka miscarriage...😂 she is so evil...

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Honestly I don’t want Rohit death. I want ruhi and Rohit together till the end of season.

IR ke baad ruhi chahe abhira se nafrat parents na kare, I don’t care. I want Rohit with ruhi in this situation also.

Abhira ka jo hona ho woh ho, rohit ko matt maro plz… abhira ke liye kisi dusre reason se bhi white day celebrate kar sakte hai na! White day ke liye koi dusra option dhundh lo writer smiley7

mujhe bhi nahi chahiye.. I don’t want Ruhi to have the fate like her mother.. but not keeping any hopes… kisi na kisi ka death hona toh confirm hai.. Madhav ya krish se zyaada impact Rohit ka death layega.. but still a part of me wants ki Ruhi, rohit and their kid to have a happy life.. baaki bhaad mein jaaye Abheera who cares..