Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

That’s the only way SR can be pushed to 1 year after the actual marriage. 😂 happens only in Rishta- verse

Actually yes.. Out of all ways out there, this is the method they chose to show indiff btw the couplesmiley44smiley44... Physically Intimate nahi dikhana tho teek hain, but what was even the need of showing emotional distance btw them??? That too during a time when they both needed each other the most..Poora khachra karkar rakha hainsmiley7smiley7

Today episode two weird scenes……when Ru is blabbering after her dream and fufusa suddenly come running and connecting dots instantly hearing Ak name? And the other one was dadisa demo on how she is gonna blast now. Seriously whole family is ajeeb🙄

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Well, I guess it was to show her understanding his pain and trying to mend things between them despite his unreasonable ignorant behavior. But she reached a breaking point finally. I know its makes less sense and rushed (kind a hilirious too 🤭). But this is the only explaination I can give. We can't expect sensible beyond this from dkp...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This is crazy though. Is there a reason itv is so so bad ? I’m sure we have amazing talents(in fact the whole cast is good - acting wise) but they’re trapped in this stupid script - but I’m sure we have Amazing writers who have amazing stories to tell . But why is good content only on web series? Why is tv content so bad … I remember in the 90s Hindi tv serials were of great quality . How did we get here?! I think Etta kapoor started it in a way… ok it lasted for a while but why are we refusing to come out of this rut? Bas ho gaya hai yaar…

Edited by checky88 - 10 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

It was so funny, abhira was trying to cheer up armaan about making memories in the new room.... And in less than 2 mins he was grovelling at her feet and she was ignoring him. It takes more time for my nailpaint to dry. smiley37

BUT I was beyond done with vidya maata jaap so I will just ignore this and move. smiley22

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

They know notning coz akshara confessed that she'd hit arohi accidently..they didn't hand her over to the police ..after that she left gh with abhimanyu and abhir and leap happened ..

abhimaan room mein ding dong is not happening so they pushed to ruro room for that 😂😂😂 e kya style hi i was rofl seeing the swap of rooms. So seeding ke liye vastu is good in ruro room and for germination abhimaan room delivery ka gvs mein 😂😂
Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kisi ne bataya nahi aaj Roh ne phufasa ka moye moye kardiyasmiley36

Woh bezzati ka badla lengey in two episodes smiley27

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It was so funny, abhira was trying to cheer up armaan about making memories in the new room.... And in less than 2 mins he was grovelling at her feet and she was ignoring him. It takes more time for my nailpaint to dry. smiley37

BUT I was beyond done with vidya maata jaap so I will just ignore this and move. smiley22

This is exactly what I’m saying - don’t the makers realize this? Does the writer not watch the show? if I was the one writing this - I’d bury my face in the mud for writing such baseless inconsistent shitty stuff on a consistent basis. Usme badi consistently hai bhai - consistently third rate quality writing 😂

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I don’t know the details for season 3. So in season 3 everybody believes Akshara deliberately did that? I understand Ruhi was made to believe it was not her fault but her Maasi’s.
but what about the other goenka’s? They are aware it was an accident or they think it was done on purpose?

Prblm tho yahi hain.. Everyone knows its an accident. But aisa behave kar rahi hain like Ak deliberately did it.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is exactly what I’m saying - don’t the makers realize this? Does the writer not watch the show? if I was the one writing this - I’d bury my face in the mud for writing such baseless inconsistent shitty stuff on a consistent basis. Usme badi consistently hai bhai - consistently third rate quality writing 😂

Basically me about the writers

images (20).jpeg

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No.Ar will support Ab in IR.. Uskeliye hi huva hain sudden shift. Ak died for him.. So no way he would believe that Ak deliberately tried to harm her own sister.

I will be happy if he supports Ab but at this point I can’t trust Ar character. Let say he supports in beginning but may flip afte Ru melodrama and her baby. I smell VV in him now😆