Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Didi has officially lost the plot

IMG_2686.jpeg

Lost in love❌

Lost in plot✔️

Someone please kidnap this VV until IR track is done, seriously this women started her own drama mera Ar my foot🤮 she is hella irritating 😠

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today is fufa sa day hi har bit mein dress change aur facial expressions. How can we hate him even he is a villain 😍😍 I will put his spl collage today

Phuphsa haters are heartless and tasteless. Ek he insaan hai jo mai jo actually kuch kaam karta hai smiley42

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its such cliche BS that these people serve. we can pretty much predict everything.hopefully they will tweak a few things atleast and show V pay for her deeds. Kaveri has been saying she is not gonna tolerate Vs BS for too long. so hopefully she will act.

Few things?. I am sure in one episode, and that too in a single scene, they ll flip Vidya. She ll never pay for her deeds.

I think the paani saar se upar jaana ll be during the IR reveal where Vidya ll obv make a huge tamasha and ll ask abhira to get out since her presence is affecting her precious bahu who is carrying the heir.

or it ll be after ruhi's miscarriage which Vidya ll blame abhira for

Abhira's IR is a plus point for her in the mind of Kaveri who is pure businesswoman who thinks of her family as investments. So the knowledge that her lawyer bahu, who is very kaabil is now not an orphan but the daughter of one of the raees khandaans in Udaipur is a good thing for K.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

what is MG doing cant he tell everyone truth? Also whats up with VV mere Arman ka kya hogaya rona? I mean women how come he become your saga now?🙄

Vidya is a frickin ridiculous person. Convenience ke hisaab seh kuch bhi bakwaas karegi

Ruhi neh accident kiya toh voh bechaari hai. Kisi aur neh kiya toh voh killer jisne parivaar ki khushiyaan kha li. What the F does she know about anything to make random statements

I really want Kaveri to lose her cool with the banshee and slap the daylights out of her.

I am manifesting that some guest ke andar maata aajaye and they run after V with trishul in hand. Such a pathetic woman she is.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey woh villain kaha lagta hi poora hero hi aaj ka 🤣🤣 kya charm hi itna handsome face hi ki koi bharosa nahi karte e kaam kiya karke

smiley37so fufusa gonna maafi mangao MG but still IR happens 😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Someone please kidnap this VV until IR track is done, seriously this women started her own drama mera Ar my foot🤮 she is hella irritating 😠

Ruhi's reaction is expected and justified acc to her character but this V really gives me ick everytime she opens her mouth or gives cartoonish expressions smiley11

And I seriously don't want Ar to go back running to her again after her sudden love confession.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lets see who all are reasonable enough to support Abhira. Even if Akshara is guilty - Abhira has nothing to do with it. why should she pay for her moms deeds?

V needs to be told- the person she is cursing- Abhira's mom is the very same woman who took a bullet for her not so saga son Armaan.

but aisa reality check toh nahi denge usko.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

haan that would have been her immediate reaction na. Identity reveal hote hi , first reaction is to realize that Ruhi and her are cousin sisters. But when she shoves her aside, I think she will run behind her to know why Ruhi claimed she is kaatil ki daughter and what happened all those years back , on what basis she is accusing her mom

Armaans diaalogue makes it clear that she is saying her mumma couldnt have done anything wrong. because he says- koi yakeen karein na karein tumhaara, I know your mom wasnt killer.

That could be too!. Happy atleast Armaan is supporting. Though i have no hopes from him, It is the least he could do for a woman who gave her life for him.

He should bash his so called mother if she ever blames abhira's mother for being a killer saying that the woman who came between him, a stranger and a bullet cannot be the murderer of her own sister.