Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes baby! She has had enough of V. Plus Abhimaan bring the moolah for firm. Ru Ro kuch nahi karte. Uparseh soon unke vajah seh ek aur family member ka kharcha add hoga and diapers are expensive . LOL

smiley37

and Ab toh KV found out that the very kaabil ye ladki is not an orphan but a part of a prestigious family in Udaipur, there is no negatives about her.

and if the precap is true, then that means dadisa is logical enough to understand that it was abhira's fault.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

What the hell? Wasn't abhira angry with her mumma's so called family for abandoning them? Now what happened to her suddenly? My only hope from IR was to abhira hating gks... WTF 🤬🤬🤬...DKP 🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

I think once it sinks in, she will hate them atleast temporarily . Atleast thats my hope. I dont think they can show Abhira not be upset with people who wronged her mom.

She has craved family, she doesnt know anything about past. She doesnt know if she has more family and whether Goenkas are the ones her mom had an issue with or not. She actually doesnt even know Akshara abandon hui. All she told Armaan once is that I know mumma ki unki family seh narazgi thi. She doesnt know kinse narazgi thi, kaun kaun hai family mein etc

Edited by Pinecone - 8 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

They were dragging it since beginning finally put full stop to it.smiley44

Dadisa reaction is always unexpected.smiley36

Ruhi ka to pata h, but ye V ka fake melodrama nahi saha jayega especially her fake love care for Armaan.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think once it sinks in, she will hate them . Atleast thats my hope. I dont think they can show Abhira not be upset with people who wronged her mom.

She has craved family, she doesnt know anything about past. She doesnt know if she has more family and whether Goenkas are the ones her mom had an issue with or not. She actually doesnt even know Akshara abandon hui. All she told Armaan once is that I know mumma ki unki family seh narazgi thi. She doesnt know kinse narazgi thi, kaun kaun hai family mein etc

Hopefully.... Lekin agar esa nahi hua, then I am done for good with abhira's character.
Edited by Sajini235 - 8 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That’s a good idea to increase patience level. Jug mei keep a pic and keep pouring water when you get mad. When the level crosses your head, you explode 😂😂😂

Why explode, mein toh kehti hun take the jug full of water and just break it on vidya's head

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab actually was happy with her new found family and I was actually pissed why is she not blasting them because she did mention once she doesn’t care about her family 😖 but anyways I am more interested in VV bezzatismiley36

I am fervently hoping that her khushi is temporary before the reality is exposed to her of how Akshara was abandoned by them

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also now Ab has prestigious lineage dadi aint letting her go…… I am so lovin VV maha bezaati🥳

So it's the episode worth watching, I want to hear Vee-itch whisper

Maaaaaa sssssssssssssssssssa smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Nahi, they should go far away than outhouse. Outhouse mein kuch nahi ho sakta. Disturb karne ke liye koi na koi tapak jayega...

jitna milega usi mein khush hona padega. Better OH than RuRo room in PH.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

For anyone who want kaleje mein thandaksmiley42smiley41

https://youtu.be/5VuMwZsE6zU?si=qlcFueyLY5hl4t7N

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Ab actually was happy with her new found family and I was actually pissed why is she not blasting them because she did mention once she doesn’t care about her family 😖 but anyways I am more interested in VV bezzatismiley36

Exactly, If the writers or any spys of DKP is seeing this, just know, if you want trp to increase, give more and more bezzati of Vidya Mata. smiley36